India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Rinku karmakar in double role in NBT :article

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Rinku Karmarkar aka Renu of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha to play double role in the show!
Rinku Karmarkar aka Renu of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha to play double role in the show!

3 hours ago
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors is running with the most entertaining drama among the others. And to add more spices; the makers are all geared to double the dose of entertainment for the viewers. 

Aside as reported about the just married couple Mohan and Megha (Karan Kapoor and Aakanksha Singh) taking flight to Nepal (Kathmandu) for their honeymoon, we also hear that back at their Indian residence some eye-opening acts are going to place.Rinku Karmarkar, who is playing Renu in the serial, will soon meet with an accident while learning to drive a car. 

A source close to the actress reveals that she will be seen in a double role for a few episodes. Renu's real sister Venu will come into the picture after her accident sequence. And talking about her part on the show, she will be seen wearing western outfits in contrast to a sari-clad Renu. 

When sources got in touch with actress Rinku, she seems very excited to play a double role, as it's a rare opportunity for any actor on television. While other side the channel and the production house is tight-lipped about this forthcoming track. 

So get ready for the Renu-Venu drama with a dash of comedy in the coming episodes.

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Rinku_Karmarkar_aka_Renu_of_Na_Bole_Tum_Na_Maine_Kuch_Kaha_to_play_double_role_in_the_show-gid-17165-gc-16.html?_=12

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SoupzSakshifan1sabatahirMadhuChibberKavitaSinghhalfatim30Sweet-LionessEAREYEsumiswapDJ..SunShine_A

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I don't know whether I like this or not! As long as any new character is not irritating and not deviating the track, and ofcourse not disturbing MM moments, I am all for game! But are they already out of situations for MMNAG??!! Wonder why they love the negative energy so much that they want to add more spices to it! Hope they don't kill the taste by overdoing it!Confused
kritikajindal Groupbie
kritikajindal
kritikajindal

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
omg.. yaar ..
nd i wish dat she is totally opposite of renu in behaviour too with the dressSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

How I wish they get rid of this big blunder they have done first and then think of other tracks

Sweet-Lioness

ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Thanx
Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Gawwwddd...ek Renu kamm thi jo ek aur ko la rahe hain...

yeh Venu agar comedy karegi toh phir bhi thik hai...magar renu ki duplicate nikli toh bardast se bahar ho sakta hai...

waise ise bhi bardast kiya ja sakta hai agar Ridhima ke track ko hamesha ke liye bandh kar diya jaye toh...

Edited by Sweet-Lioness - 09 August 2012 at 8:24am

Senpoo

Dreamer15 Newbie
Dreamer15
Dreamer15

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Oh i just luv renu despite all the negativity she has...a brilliant actress...i sooo badly miss guru renu chanchu interactions...kal bhi maine apne gharwalo se lar mar k uski shaadi karwa di just crackd me up...set hai woh...just rhidhima tolerate nhi hoti na hi uska track...
Theia Senior Member
Theia
Theia

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
It will be great to see her in a FUN avtaar. Rinku ji is an Awesome actress!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index