Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

boyuancy

boyuancy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
My previous threads have somewhat been quite long and descriptive. So, let me make this ASAP (as short as possible Wink):

Is not being rich, a crime? What should Appu have done? Chosen his friends (I've been told that isn't possible)?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreeja_rox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is not being rich, a crime?" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I don't agree. Not being rich isn't a crime. But being rich can get to your head. One of my friends was similar to Appu's friends. She always measured everything based on wealth. The day she tried to force me to get her an expensive mobile I dropped friendship with her. I didn't care what people thought. It's the same thing Appu should have done.

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Agreed with u guys.. A person's worth is decided by his nature, his talents, etc not by how much money his dad has..i mean how can one even decide that for sumone to be a part of their lives they got to have enuf cash in their pockets? And just becoz a guy is not giving rich gifts to a girl, she'll dump him? Thats insane..

Where have all those days gone that said for 2 ppl to b friends/lovers, they need to accept how the other is n not see how rich he is..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boyuancyshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Pari those days are here only...we are here na?LOL

sorry i havnt seen the epi so cant comment..Embarrassed

boyuancypari_15

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
^ ya..i know bt not everyone thinks like that..Unhappy

shibz

boyuancy

boyuancy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Wow, good to know that times are changing. I have this friend of mine who is in a relationship with a wealthy girl. I keep asking him about how things are, and if she brags about the money she has and stuff. And he tells me that money does not come into their discussions - EVER!!!  Maybe when they are discussing marriage and stuff like that... 

So yeah, there are genuine people out there who'll love you (probably) for who you are, rather than how swollen your pockets are. But it all boils down to the sole fact that you have to be lucky enough to find him/her.

pari_15shibz

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
i dont think that being rich is a crime but being so greedy and asking for this and that from someone else without knowing about tthe person's financial status is definatelly very bad.Come on if that girl was rich she defiantelly shouldn't have behaved liked that to her boyfriend and be so demanding!!!!!!

shibz

tiara_magic

Goldie

tiara_magic

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Its not a crime but sumtimes bcaz off show off others get jealous...if ur not rich that does not mean u have a low standard but autually u must be happy what u hav...SmileSmileSmileSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.