Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moody_Barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: coolestsh

ya you are actually right. Infact main to soch rahi thi someone should make post irrespective of who's fan you are VD or DD and declare that now onwards we all will be DVD Aka RIshbala fans that can save out forum and our actors too, but ghar mien jo bhi agar koi bahar wala ayega then I am sure hum sab MBian ek saath hi khade honge

Yeah the true DVDians and Rishbala fans can only hope that we will be 2gether in any way... If u r hurt bcz of someone do pm him/her why involving every other member by making new topics or oske dimagh me zabardasti bharna k some1 bashed their fav... if i m here it means i liked the show ... if show will be boring tu DVD kb tk rook k rakhien gy viewers ko ... So i m a fan of this Show ... Agr sub yehi sochien tu shayd larai kum ho
ZenaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this show is being appreaciated alot and actor's hardwork will be defo payoff. You dont worry abt the show
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Moody_Barbie

Yeah the true DVDians and Rishbala fans can only hope that we will be 2gether in any way... If u r hurt bcz of someone do pm him/her why involving every other member by making new topics or oske dimagh me zabardasti bharna k some1 bashed their fav... if i m here it means i liked the show ... if show will be boring tu DVD kb tk rook k rakhien gy viewers ko ... So i m a fan of this Show ... Agr sub yehi sochien tu shayd larai kum ho

hmm ya shanti mantra is all about you are right
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved both show a lot bcoz my GURTI r there and i loved this track a lot ,there have so much potential and i cant wait when madhu and rk married🥳
madhubalafan thumbnail
if you want to praise PV pls go and do it in PV forum not here pls. Maan might be doing a mature role but doesn't look mature enough to be a father of 3 kids i must say... wrong choice i must say.
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think you are viewer of Madhubala...