India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

i watch this show for drashti and vivian

gurucrazy Groupbie
gurucrazy
gurucrazy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
This is my first post in madhubala but regular viewer of this forum. Guys i only watch such show who have somethingh new in their content due to this i love to watch geet and pyar ki ek kahani. Due to this i like gurmeet, drashti and vivaan bcoz i m a bigger fan of sachin tendulkar so here i used wotd 'like'. I love the chemistry of gurmeet and drashti so much.
I started to watch this serial just becoz of drashti and vivaan but now as show proceed, i little bit disappointer becoz they are start running in the race of trp and for this they spoil the show and its concept. When the show on launch, they show the promo as madhu first became a superstar and rk see somethingh on her and decided to make her actress but after stardom she lose her happiness. But now they forget the concept and run the story just to grt trp. Pls don't do this bcoz everyday i watch it to get somethingh different.
Just like gurmeet his show maintain the concept of his show and make a special place in the heart of viewers within the three month of show and proved their critics wrong by his hardwork that if u do a mature role of 'father of 3 kids' then u also get suceed and it is not a saas-bahu drama but a mature lovestory of the couple who just live for their kids of 5-6yrs in age and i want same to drashti and vivaan also. I wish them to get their show suceed and win the heart. Pls.
sorry guys i never compare here with anybody here but i want this show also appreciated by viewers and i know our stars do a hardwork but the creative team make a khichdi in the show my giving twist regularly. Think, if madhu once married to rk i.e by 4 pheras only means madhu accepted him as husband infront of media and declare her identity as mrs. Rk and then they started lovestory, fallen in love to eachother but after that what they show this marriage is not complete and they get obstacles to achieve their love. What a nonsense.

Edited by gurucrazy - 09 August 2012 at 4:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ugem1606sree.gattugennyM

Fragile_Queen Goldie
Fragile_Queen
Fragile_Queen

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Ops sorry dear but in my view The main funda of ur post is the BOLD LINES if u want to praise PV go and post this in PV forum please

Originally posted by gurucrazy

This is my first post in madhubala but regular viewer of this forum. Guys i only watch such show who have somethingh new in their content due to this i love to watch geet and pyar ki ek kahani. Due to this i like gurmeet, drashti and vivaan bcoz i m a bigger fan of sachin tendulkar so here i used wotd 'like'. I love the chemistry of gurmeet and drashti so much.
I started to watch this serial just becoz of drashti and vivaan but now as show proceed, i little bit disappointer becoz they are start running in the race of trp and for this they spoil the show and its concept. When the show on launch, they show the promo as madhu first became a superstar and rk see somethingh on her and decided to make her actress but after stardom she lose her happiness. But now they forget the concept and run the story just to grt trp. Pls don't do this bcoz everyday i watch it to get somethingh different.
Just like gurmeet his show maintain the concept of his show and make a special place in the heart of viewers within the three month of show and proved their critics wrong by his hardwork that if u do a mature role of 'father of 3 kids' then u also get suceed and it is not a saas-bahu drama but a mature lovestory of the couple who just live for their kids of 5-6yrs in age and i want same to drashti and vivaan also. I wish them to get their show suceed and win the heart. Pls.
sorry guys i never compare here with anybody here but i want this show also appreciated by viewers and i know our stars do a hardwork but the creative team make a khichdi in the show my giving twist regularly. Think, if madhu once married to rk i.e by 4 pheras only and then they started lovestory, fallen in love to eachother but after that what they show this marriage is not complete and they get obstacles to achieve their love. What a nonsense.

Edited by Fragile_Queen - 09 August 2012 at 4:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssg24bangalores

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Dear Hi
The story was always meant to be this if remember kaha tha 'us tanha tare ko suraj ne roshan kar diya' that means RK first met and will make her superstar and then journey of Bollywood will start for both of them and then they sad 'use ek ishq aur ek junoon ki dastaan bana di' that means RK Madhubala ko apna ishq aur junoon mien laptlega and for world their story will some ever lasting so they are going right way dear.
Sorry to say but playing RK and Madhubala is also as mature as it can.
This is also a request if you not talk for other serial over here a kind request.
Hope you do not mind it was that you misunderstood aur misconsepted pleaase do not feel bad.

Edited by coolestsh - 09 August 2012 at 4:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Lolll...Do u even see the show at first place?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehta12ssg24Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

sasi ...tu bhe na ...bus kar yar LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_

mehta12 Newbie
mehta12
mehta12

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
SleepySleepy
Moody_Barbie Senior Member
Moody_Barbie
Moody_Barbie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Thumbs Up here comes one more -ive postSleepy

Edited by Moody_Barbie - 09 August 2012 at 4:42am
silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

Dear Hi
The story was always meant to be this if remember kaha tha 'us tanha tare ko suraj ne roshan kar diya' that means RK first met and will make her superstar and then journey of Bollywood will start for both of them and then they said 'use ek ishq aur ek junoon ki dastaan bana di' that means RK Madhubala ko apna ishq aur junoon mien laptlega and for world their story will some ever lasting so they are going right way dear.
Sorry to say but playing RK and Madhubala is also as mature as it can.
This is also a request if you not talk for other serial over here a kind request.
Hope you do not mind it was that you misunderstood aur misconsepted pleaase do not feel bad.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index