India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

SETINDIA PREVIEW FOR TODAY

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Tonight while arman is excited that jassi will return soon,raj is suspecting that jessica is jassi.Will raj find out.

sony-9.30 pm.

now why ha s arman to be the last one to find out that jess is jassi,its a little wierd,first t and d go overboard and show arman,feeling jassi's presence so strongly,he evn finf shades of her in jessica,evn in the promos they showed it,so why cant he be shown as suspecting strongly that jessica is only jassi,why cant they shape up arman,s charecter a little more ,they r stuck up with only one thing,how much he loves her,we all believe it,and those who still dont need some medical assistance,Ouchbut still i think they should make arman find out first that jassi is jessica,maybe he and nandu 2gether,but god knows why t an d r so lost when it come sto directing arman' scenes and charecter,Confusedjust my opinion thats all

sanpan Newbie
sanpan
sanpan

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
omg im jsut so excited to see tommorws episode i jsut  cant wait. I just hope someone actually recognize her and i hope either nandu or raj should tell armaan that jessica is jassi and omg i hope malika doesnt recognize her
Sunflower Groupbie
Sunflower
Sunflower

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
May be T & D want to show Armaan in a special romantic way that Jessica is Jassi or Jessica will tell that she is Jassi in the press conference. Have to wait and watch.Smile
Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 7:45am | IP Logged
maybe he knows...
he has hurt her so much..maybe he wants to leave her alone until she comes out and tell him..
who knows...i dont know for sureeeeeeeeeeeee LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top