<3 Happy Birthday our sweetheart Niks<3

-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
🥳
August 10 marks a very special and important day in our calender...it was the day this adorable cute girl graced this world.Its none other than this forum's Niki( Nikita Sharma) and my Niks's birthday.The fire of our  IC cc and the good part  of my life<3 my twinnie ,my friend,my confidant,my telepathy partner:) 

She's a total nutcase(she's my twinnie😆) always full of positive energy.Cheerful,chirpy,upbeat...bringing a smile on the faces of everyone present in her life..U can't help but fall prey to her adorable antics...its always difficult to stay angry at her for long(yes she is that adorable!) If you are important to her she'll make you feel the most special person in this world(yes she is that caring!)J She is her parent's bundle of joy,her brother's partner in crime and a wonderful friend and sis to me. Honey I  and everyone in our cc love you so very much🤗 Hope with god's grace you find all the happiness you seek this year...Have a wonderful birthday🤗 Our warm wishes are always with you❤️ Love you🤗
🥳
So without further delay I invite you all to the birthday celebrations😆LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!🥳Shubhu is incharge of all the gifts and the party food😳😃

Edited by -Symphony- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Khana -peena time . 😃😃

some pasta salad to start with.😆
every body's favorite Pizza
Now some Indian dishes 
Paani-puri

Dahi bhalle

Chhole -bature...
Biryani ... yum...
with raita...

something to drink...
now  some desserts...
Edited by .SA. - 11 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤗🤗
Time for your gifts now😃

I wish you a very very Happy Birthday Munchkin!!!🤗🤗 May your every wish ,every dream come true.

You are such a special friend, 
Who deserves a special day, 
For being who you are and 
Bringing joy in every way. 
You make me smile and laugh, 
with everything you do, 
So today I get to send 
A special Birthday wish to you! 

last year ,we coined two hilarious words ,milky convo & papad thingy on your b'day. 😉😆😆
i wonder what its going to be this year??😆
here is something more from one MN & SRK pankhi to another.😃
Edited by .SA. - 11 years ago
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤗🤗🤗

🤗🤗🤗Happy birthday Niks!! 🤗🤗🤗So many emotions  few words to express! But i'll try my best! Dhakku u know the day I joined this forum I kept thinking did I do the right thing.I was like what did I just do!! Remember I didn't even have a fb account back then lol  The virtual world and everything related to it was like so fake to me.I didn't believe in it...ahh my prejudices...It was an intense love for a TV couple  which attracted me to make an account here and I still believe it was one of the best impulsive things I ever did...I found sisterhood here which is as real as it can get!I would have never imagined talking long with someone I met virtually let alone sharing my personal life with them but everything changed the day I met u !Like  you say we clicked at the  time we 1st chatted itself...I think we actually chatted for about 4 hrs the first time in fc hehe...i dunno why but we just connected without even trying...

I've shared so many laughs with you,even when we talk on phone na all I hear is giggling noises🤣...so many crazy chatting sessions during my classes in college lol Everyone was like Aastha is so hiding her boyfriend!🤣Ahh all those memories<3 I wish I could relive them..

You mean so so much to me sweetheart...I am sorry for the times I hurt you unwittingly...I think all those times infact strengthened our bond didn't it?.We know exactly what we mean to each other...we understand each other better. You are one of the few people I can always count on Niks and I never ever want to let you go..You were and will always be special to me<3  

There are so many things I admire in you my nautanki ...the way you express your love to special ppl in ur life...I wish I could be that expressive when it comes to showing how much I care.. I think I never told you but you have matured a lot in these 2 years twinno...You are such a great support  to me..one of the few ppl I can always count on.

I think we both  have our shares of similarities and dissimilarities😆 We both love to dance(albeit u love to dance on shiela ki jawanni nd me on bidi jalaile 🤣 You love SRK nd I love SALMAN😆.In fact it should be noted in bold that a hard core srk fan and salman fan are besties 😆  We both love chicken🤣 We both dislike chawal😆.We fall ill sath me too😆 In fact even our brothers irritate us and fight wid us to the same extent at same time sometimes😆The list is endless but u get the gist na hehe...

I cant believe its been almost 2 years! Its like abi hi toh I met this crazy gal who was crazy enough to always like my silly topics in this forum😆 Who knew we would become what we are now.I love you forever my twinno,my sis,my bestie<3

You are always in my best thoughts,wishes and prayers Niks.You are one of the most special and important ppl in my life I hope you realize it ...I wish you all that is pure and good in this world.Keep smiling 🤗

Urz Asthu/Dhakkail:)

p.s remember na jab tu dentist ban jayegi toh u'll give me free treatment😛

ALSO Everything is in purple coz its ur fav color😛

Edited by -Symphony- - 11 years ago
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Niki...🤗

To my bold and beautiful friend..u have been a great friend for me and a sincere and caring person.U were one of my first friends in IF and someone who removed my inhibitions in making friends and having fun, when I was new here.U always comforted me when I felt low and said good things to me.We drooled over Mayur and talked about random things for hours(esp ur drooling over SRK😉).We had our ICians group chat in FB and chattered away all the time.In the last few years,some really great life changing things happened in my life and meeting you was one of them.Although we have never met,we have been the best of friends and sharing our happiness and sorrows and little things in our life.

I will always pray to God to keep our friendship intact and bless you with health and happiness.A tight hug to u...🤗🤗🤗

Edited by mayur_eternal - 11 years ago
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
HAPPY BIRTH DAY munchkin..😳
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Nikita 🥳 .God bless you and fulfill all your wishes..😊
--WHATEVER-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Nikita ...have a beautiful life ahead ...🤗
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
wish u many many happy returns of the day Nikita 😃 
krish_arti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🥳Wishing you a wonderful Birthday filled with celebration and cheer!