Don't Believe Your Eyes..They May Lie

PrAjAKtA_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
"I Miss Your Hugs And Your Kisses I Miss The Gifts And I Miss The Laughs And The Late Night Calls But What I Miss The Most Is The Trust I Had For U...I Love U And I Always Will<3 I Want It All Back" Wish Rey said that..!!😍
Taani copied and made a CD & cheated every1 & Rey talks to her
He even supported her..
Helped her hide the truth (lie)
and though Kriya didnt cheat him, 
he fells betrayed!!
Didnt even try to find out why she said what she did..
If he truely knew & believed her he wouldnt have believed her.
Thats what I think!
How many of you see the irony here..!?I do!Please share your views! 

P.S. I haven't bashed anyone.
Edited by praju_d3 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Taani...he was babysitting her and is also covering the lie she did though she CHEATED him with a fake CD and also he didnt let others know .He teached her in a seperate room too though what she did was complete FAULT!!  

And what did Kriya do, she lied to him for his happiness n he feels being CHEATED.

Rey did only one thing, he believed in the things he saw but never did he analyse from mind or heart...he never even why Kriya did this all to him. If he believed her, then he would have searched for her and felt for her but never did he do that.

I don't understand what r the Cv's trying to prove by showing this way .

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 11 years ago
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very true eyes do lie...but heart never lies
i so wished rey had listened to his heart when kria said that crap to him and could make out that his love, his kria will never hurt him or cheat on him unlike taani who purposely cheated him
and irony is that rey is favouring that cheater and blaming kria for things she never did😡
PrAjAKtA_D3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_arsha

very true eyes do lie...but heart never lies

i so wished rey had listened to his heart when kria said that crap to him and could make out that his love, his kria will never hurt him or cheat on him unlike taani who purposely cheated him
and irony is that rey is favouring that cheater and blaming kria for things she never did😡

Yupss...soo correct..If he loved how could he even believe her..!? 😲
Admited she was being very rude & insulting but he should have seen then pain soo clear in her eyes..She tried to cover it..but stil it was evident..!!😭
& Whatever Kriya did she did 4 his happiness & his good..!!& instead about thinking about that Rey is going out of the way to do Taani good! 😭
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post!!👏
I wish Rey could understand the meaning of True love...
He proved KriYansh a puppy love...which can be forgotten as soon as Kria disappeared...😭
Conditional love which had a condition of being accomplished...*disappointed* 
PrAjAKtA_D3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

Taani...he was babysitting her and is also covering the lie she did though she CHEATED him with a fake CD and also he didnt let others know .He teached her in a seperate room too though what she did was complete FAULT!!  

And what did Kriya do, she lied to him for his happiness n he feels being CHEATED.

Rey did only one thing, he believed in the things he saw but never did he analyse from mind or heart...he never even why Kriya did this all to him. If he believed her, then he would have searched for her and felt for her but never did he do that.

I don't understand what r the Cv's trying to prove by showing this way .

Cvs wanna ruin it 4 us..But y..?!Kriyaansh is a dream 4 soo many..!!
Atleast If they do end it should have happened on a better note..
But NOOO...He has 2 4get her completely..Atleast before he used 2 feel cheated..
Now he doesnt even think about it!😭
Thats even worse!
PrAjAKtA_D3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

Awesome post!!👏

I wish Rey could understand the meaning of True love...
He proved KriYansh a puppy love...which can be forgotten as soon as Kria disappeared...😭
Conditional love which had a condition of being accomplished...*disappointed* 

Thnk You..It was Meows idea to make the post!
& Really I agree..He has made fun of Kriyaansh..
What else can happen now..I dont think he rembs her anymore...
Palki could have ended it on a better not but she didnt...
It either gonna stay this way & make it worse..Or Kriya has 2 come back 2 straighten things out!
I hope its the latter!
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
BAng on Post...

just wanna say that the chabilal of kriya die on that day wen kriya exit...then how the babysitter Reyaanash singhaniya  can find the truth and dont wanna comment on anyother rayaansh singhaniya...
PrAjAKtA_D3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel56

BAng on Post...

just wanna say that the chabilal of kriya die on that day wen kriya exit...then how the babysitter Reyaanash singhaniya  can find the truth and dont wanna comment on anyother rayaansh singhaniya...

Noo ree...Now Reyaansh nah..Now only "Rey"... Kriyaansh mein he was Reyaansh..
Now some other person who truely disgusts me has come in Taa Rey...!!
But I hope u see how in Kriyaansh we didnt now wer Kriya ended & Reyaansh began...Which we can see in Taa Rey...How Perfect even the name "Kriyaansh" is...There names & souls intwined 4ever...!!😃 

I really used 2 think like that...Now Palki has made me begin 2 really dislike Rey!
(P.S. No offense meant )
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: praju_d3

Noo ree...Now Reyaansh nah..Now only "Rey"... Kriyaansh mein he was Reyaansh..
Now some other person who truely disgusts me has come in Taa Rey...!!
But I hope u see how in Kriyaansh we didnt now wer Kriya ended & Reyaansh began...Which we can see in Taa Rey...How Perfect even the name "Kriyaansh" is...There names & souls intwined 4ever...!!😃 

I really used 2 think like that...Now Palki has made me begin 2 really dislike Rey!
(P.S. No offense meant )

truely said...kriyaansh the name says it all that hoe perfect it is...