SBS-Naksh ka nhok-jhok...

shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
guys...asusual bina synopsis achanak se SBS walon ne segment dhika diya...πŸ˜ƒ

wen adithi told naitik-akshara main takraar...my heart beat increased..thinking ab yeh kya hain?😲
lekin TG it was chota sa cute-sa nhok-jhok..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

reporter told that naitik was in full mood akshara kom chedne keliye...he was showing foto of akshi in her passport and was pulling her legπŸ˜†(pata nahi ab yeh passport ka kya chakkar hainπŸ˜•)

nk was telling showing that foto to duggu "dekho naksh ...daro mat yeh tho aaapki mumy hi hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜" ak was showing fake angerπŸ˜† then she took duggu and went off...nk was smiling😊...then ak in her interview said that nk ne uska bahut zyada mazak udaay..so she is angry with him...πŸ˜†then they showed a scene where she was talking to duggu saying that paapa ne uska bahut mazzak banaya and now she won't talk with him nor will reply to his message...she was showing fake anger😊..then hina told in interview that wo bhi nk ka mazak udayenge  and she will call him as naitik mogli or something i didn't hear properly...

then SBS gifted some ring whcih had written "FRIEND"  as friendship week was going on and hina wished everyone HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAYπŸ‘

it was chota sa cute segment...😊
Edited by shruthi.sweety - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yum_SR thumbnail
thanx for update
omg 3 topics at the same time
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
ya..sorry for repeted posts..wen i saw none the post was there ..so i thougt i will post😊
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for update
I have edited my post it was error post

there was written synposis akshara sang chadekhani, i thought they would show eve teasing with aksh n that will be irk naitik more about conditiin of country but it was naksh nok jhok...r really they will show naksh going abroad?...
naksh ya sirf natik went to abroad fully confuse haiπŸ˜•
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
suddenly y ak passport and all dont know yaar waht they want to show achanak ak passport and all

What the cv;s planning if they show abroad too they vl be in the film city only
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the nice update . we get naksh nice scene super. why nk shows passport photo . any plan of Abroad .
shruthi.sweety thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_20

there was written synposis akshara sang chadekhani, i thought they would show eve teasing with aksh n that will be irk naitik more about conditiin of country but it was naksh nok jhok...r really they will show naksh going abroad?...

agar aisa hua na simran it will be jackpot for usπŸ‘
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: navya123

naksh ya sirf natik went to abroad fully confuse haiπŸ˜•

if nk only going tho what is need for ak pass port totally confused yaar