India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Time to say goodbye (Page 2)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Esha , I think you should  wait and watch .  I will be honest with you, I am not a big Arvi fan , they are nice but I don't watch the show only for them ...for me , they are part of the story .

Right now in this show there are three major tracks going  on ..

1. The most important one and that is Manav andArchana's divorce . This has been going on for the past 10 months and now it is only 2 weeks left for this day to come ...Every thing  in this show revolves around this major track .

2. Arjun and purvi's love story with Ovi acting like the third angle to this story .

3. Manav and Archana's long lost son Soham coming  coming back as a the dangerous criminal Vishnu lala ...

Now I think what the writer wants to do is that he wants to bring these 3 stories together at one time .

Near the time of the divorce ...

Already there is so much tension between Archana and her family just 2 weeks before the divorce but she has come to  terms that her relationship has failed and is now desperate to make this  other relationship ( between Purvi and Arjun)  work  .Maybe Ovi will do something drastic that could force Arjun to take some kind of action that  could show that he has accepted Ovi as his wife ( not a proper wedding will be shown )
This would break Purvi's heart and in turn will now make Archana also furious as to why this happened ...
Probably this is a short track only to make more tension between Manav and Archana before the divorce and soon Arjun will be back with Purvi . He only wants to be with her anyway .

This could make the tension between Manav and Archana  even worse just before the divorce with both of them now angry with each other .

Then the third angle of the story wil lcome ...Soham will just come out from nowhere bringing his parents close again so to try and get him back from dangerous criminal Balan .

So now even after Savita's secret coming out  the story of Arvi will tear Manav and Archana apart and Soham will on the other hand will bring them back ...

That is what I think the writers could be aiming at here ...

I would advise you to just take one day at a time and watch how things go ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 09 August 2012 at 5:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zonanAshlaika

Go to top