India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Time to say goodbye

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
With all these negative news floating around since Monday and with the upcoming ArVi separation track, the time has come for me to say goodbye to Pavitra Rishta and ArVi. I cannot bring up the patience aymore to sit through this crap and Arjun marrying Ovi is more than can digest .
No matter how much I love Rithvik and Asha, I won't be able to sit through this any longer

So finally the time has come for me to stop watching this crap just for the sake of my sanity. This place has been great fun and I always enjoyed coming here. I have made so many friends here and I will miss you all very much. 
Thank you all for making this place so special for me, for accepting me and accepting my opinions and discussions on ArVi.

It has been great fun.  I will miss you.

And wishing Rithvik and Asha all the very best for their careers ahead and hope they acchieve the success they have been looking for 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

K9040humtum1234alisa21munny2recoupmandy321desikudi2009Jamuxreshma28Rose_7nabitathapaaditty--Jenelle--DarlynepurethoughtAshlaikaaathyagal.angelalicia._OrChiD_

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
i feel sorry for rithvik and asha for losing their fans support just like that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321Rose_7Ashlaikaalicia.

alicia. IF-Sizzlerz
alicia.
alicia.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Many may agree or disagree with me but I for one am not quitting PR ... I am going to put up with the shit that Ekta is going to do and support my Asha and RithvikHeart . Yes if that article is true about Arjun and Ovi wedding I will sit and cry and throw tomatoes at the TV for that episodeEvil Smile but I for one will not quit because of Ekta and her shit and I will support AshVik SmileHeart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Starz495-ManwaLaage-Rose_7zonanAshlaikasashashyam

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArViAshaRocks

Many may agree or disagree with me but I for one am not quitting PR ... I am going to put up with the shit that Ekta is going to do and support my Asha and RithvikHeart . Yes if that article is true about Arjun and Ovi wedding I will sit and cry and throw tomatoes at the TV for that episodeEvil Smile but I for one will not quit because of Ekta and her shit and I will support AshVik SmileHeart

Yeah..that's the spirit girl. I like that. Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikaalicia.

-ManwaLaage- Senior Member
-ManwaLaage-
-ManwaLaage-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Love your reply dear!! Same Here, I WILL SUPPORT AshVik (ArVi)!! EmbarrassedLOL

Ashlaikaalicia.

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

Yeah..that's the spirit girl. I like that. Thumbs Up

dont quit watching pr but watch it on net... if trps r normal then they will drag arjun ovi track so v bettr watch it on net

alicia.bonibright

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
YOU GUYS HAVE MANY PATIENCE BUT IF ARJUN PURVI WEDDING WILL HAPPEN EVER THEN OPEN A DIFFERENT THERED  SO THAT EVERY ARVI  FAN CAN WILL BE BACK AND ENJOY THEIR WEDDING,,,,,,,,I HAVE NO PATIENCE ,,,,,,,TODAY I LOOSE FULL OF PATIENCE,,,,,,,,,,,,,
sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
i will watch pavitra rishta till arjun maary ovi.after that i will stop to watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonibright

Go to top