Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
fabulous update.this story is going great. the inner conflicts n sentiments r brought out vry aptly. the last update was a cliffhanger. omg wil something bad happen to khushi? an accident perhaps? this wud break her up emotionally. i just like the flow with which this ff is going.can't wait to see wat happens nxt..
kinjalcp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cant find chep 17 plz pm me link of that

aww ArHi had a boy that was sooo sweet of Arnav the way he sat behind her love the name too 
craziefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love the story ...am glad that khushi delivered a boy..please add me in your pm list.
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i'm in LOVE with this FF...love how different it is!!...eager to read the next part!!😊

<3 Barun <3
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I know you have started posting on your blog. I don't even know if you will read this comment but I will still tell you what I think:

Sick!

Certainly not you and definitely not your work.

ASR of your story is sick! Yet I do not hate him. That just shows what a good author you are.

I am hooked! 👍🏼
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

I know you have started posting on your blog. I don't even know if you will read this comment but I will still tell you what I think:

Sick!

Certainly not you and definitely not your work.

ASR of your story is sick! Yet I do not hate him. That just shows what a good author you are.

I am hooked! 👍🏼

Your comment actually made me splutter my drink on my lappy. 😆
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just read ur chap 21... The roller coaster ride never stops right...the heart felt convo betwn Khushi and the newborn was sooo precious...Girl not to sound redundant but u write soo beautifully that u just bring everything to life..
Loved loved that Slap...hope Khushi too gives him one...
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Soloperson

Just read ur chap 21... The roller coaster ride never stops right...the heart felt convo betwn Khushi and the newborn was sooo precious...Girl not to sound redundant but u write soo beautifully that u just bring everything to life..

Loved loved that Slap...hope Khushi too gives him one...

Thank you, your comment is really heart-warming, but I would really appreciate it if you comment on the blog :)
Edited by masam - 11 years ago
psychomeg thumbnail
hey i can't access your blog...cud u pls pm the link... please... i'm hooked to this story...