Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF : If Only thread2, T3 PG 152 (Page 144)

mrignayani Senior Member
mrignayani
mrignayani

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I miss reading this story so much...loved the darkness of it, was so well written too...hope you start working it again!

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
For Chapter 35:

Sorry masam. But I really cannot understand what is the big deal for Arnav if Khushi continues to bring traces of her past into her present, in her everyday life, in the bedroom. It is not as if she is a bad mother or wife or anything. And if nothing wrong has happened in the past 3 years what does he think will happen now? But he loves her is clearly evident.

The entire scene between Arnav and Aryan and Arnav and Alizah was too cute.

Arnav is actually telling his little one that he doesn't like it that he is playing with stuff toys, asking him to behave like a gentleman in front of a lady and to be a man and not cry. Paagal hain woh LOL

And the way he was instructing Alizah. Man! He is particular. And he doesn't even want the sound of baby TV reaching his son's ears. Paagal hain woh LOL

No. I love Ali and Tina a lot. Bas!

Khushi is trying to fit herself in his society while acting all the time that nothing is wrong. She also at the same time cannot forgo the insecurity that her husband must be bothered by the multiple men in her past. I liked Arnav's answer though. He had many women before.

In that sense then Khushi is better than Arnav. She had no choice.

I know I should be worried that Khushi might not coming back from the neighbours safely. But I am not. I am relieved that Ali is safe.

I don't know where Arnav and Ali are going but as long as it unravels what Shashi Gupta is upto I am fine. That mystery is killing me.

PS: Does someone called svj2 read this story?

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 23 November 2012 at 7:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masam

luvkkgasr Goldie
luvkkgasr
luvkkgasr

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Super suspenseful update, d latest one... Clap Star

Oh i can't describe how much i hate dat gupta ba****, making bidding on his own daughter... he deserves never ending torture and not an easy death... I want to kill him literally... Angry Angry

hate him like anything... Angry

So finally Arnav saved Khushi again.. i hope dis serves an end to all d pain in Khushi's life... She deserves to live a happy and peaceful life vid Arnav and Aryan... Smile

and last but not d least i hope our hero "Ali" dear is fine...

Thanku for d mast wala update.. Smile

masam

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Here you go darling, your garam chai, please take care.

masam

masam Goldie
masam
masam

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalyaani

Here you go darling, your garam chai, please take care.

The flower is a very warm addition, thank you!

Kalyaani

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
For chapter 36.

Why did Jaya take a moment to acknowledge Khushi and shake her hand?

When Arnav was at the club in Dubai he was actually thinking of a similar place in Mumbai where he had met Khushi and it had all started, right?

Why go all the way to Dubai to question Shashi about an online bidding when they could have checked the website anywhere? The only thing that was achieved was Shashi got a wound by Arnav.

Why did Ali have to bring Arnav all the way to Dubai to tell him that the bidding was on in his name?

And why should Arnav be bothered about buying Khushi? What Shashi is doing is cyber crime and Ali is in police. Ali could easily get the IP traced and the website closed which he's on his way to doing anyways.

If I'm not mistaken Arnav was watching that clip online on the website where he had seen Khushi for the first time. Where did Shashi get that footage to upload?

Why shoot Ali and not Arnav?? (i told you in my last comment how much i love Ali and Tina. I want him to survive)

The one question i won't ask is why is Shashi doing this to Khushi because I'm certain he has some scores to settle with her for some reason.

masam help!

masam

masam Goldie
masam
masam

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

For chapter 36.

Why did Jaya take a moment to acknowledge Khushi and shake her hand?

When Arnav was at the club in Dubai he was actually thinking of a similar place in Mumbai where he had met Khushi and it had all started, right?

Why go all the way to Dubai to question Shashi about an online bidding when they could have checked the website anywhere? The only thing that was achieved was Shashi got a wound by Arnav.

Why did Ali have to bring Arnav all the way to Dubai to tell him that the bidding was on in his name?

And why should Arnav be bothered about buying Khushi? What Shashi is doing is cyber crime and Ali is in police. Ali could easily get the IP traced and the website closed which he's on his way to doing anyways.

If I'm not mistaken Arnav was watching that clip online on the website where he had seen Khushi for the first time. Where did Shashi get that footage to upload?

Why shoot Ali and not Arnav?? (i told you in my last comment how much i love Ali and Tina. I want him to survive)

The one question i won't ask is why is Shashi doing this to Khushi because I'm certain he has some scores to settle with her for some reason.

masam help!

In time, dear. Let the FF flow and your every question will be answered! :)

Rasgulla_sp

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Masam make a new thread now Approve

And listen to my story- I wanted to catch up with If only in my Diwali break but I don't remember which was the last chapter I read * cries* Uff! Ab main kya karoon? *bites nails*

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top