Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF : If Only thread2, T3 PG 152 (Page 135)

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masam

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

You updated If only? Shocked

Yup I did. Check your inbox or clear your inbox in case you haven't got it.

I'm not in your PM list LOL

I'll check it. 

Thank you. It's a good break from studies *sigh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masam

vvini Senior Member
vvini
vvini

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hey did u update the ff...?plz send d link yar..actually i was out of town for last month..Cry
there was no net connection thr...CryCry
whn i cam bck yest urs was d first ff to check..Smile
i'm actually addicted to this story..Smile
plz plz plz send me the link...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
hey i just found this ff and started reading it 

is the rest on your blog or another thread??? pls pm me for updates 
MissElektra101 Senior Member
MissElektra101
MissElektra101

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I absolutely adore this fanfiction! Please can I have the link to the next chapter!!! Embarrassed
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

You updated If only? Shocked

Nobody thanks me for the info Cry
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masam

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

For Chapter 29:

I loved the bromance you showed. Arnav is completely a family man now. A hot, interested brunette doesn't even get a second glance...hmmm... and this idiot wanted to throw all that away initially. Pagal!

I am glad that she now considers Tina a friend instead of Arnav's friend she has to politely tolerate. Tina is a mature person. Like she is able to knock sense into Arnav's thick head I hope she is able to help Khushi out of her bouts of sorrow/self- deprecating thoughts too.

When I read "You think it's funny. I've never had friends but if you don't wanna like-". I was like no no no not again! Phew! You controlled it timely. I would have hated you otherwise.

Out with that Gupta's secret already... Please.

He crawled. He crawled. He crawled!

I just realized I wrote a really really really long comment. I just got carried away. I am so happy you are back with If Only. Tight hugs and noisy kisses to you Hug

Thank you for the comment Hug
And yes..'tis a funny placee.. LOL

It just got funnier Big smile

masam

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Ok, comment time….I had to spend the whole morning in the civil court, which provided an opportunity to read this story.

I cannot say I loved it; it was a very difficult read…. not an idealist, a very practical person so this story so far did not sit well with me. At the same time I am an optimist, I search for a silver lining every time, every single time. So for me this story gives me hope, it starts with the title 'if only' now how does one turn away from those two words, it speaks a lot about what has happened and what could have happened, if the timing was right; mind you the ingredients are right. The fact that something that can be treasured has happened pleases my optimist heart.

As someone who started reading the story when it has reached the 29th chapter, I am mentioning a few things that stood out for me:

Arnav – I happen to like him in every story that I follow on IF, in this I honestly don't know how to react to him. He is so freaking layered, it scares me. I am not going to use any clichd analogy here, he is amazingly complicated and the mask is so bloody difficult to read. This makes for an interesting read, not the usual rough and tough guy, but the brooding calculative kind.

Anjali - now here too her importance in Arnav's life is predominant. Unlike the serial, I can tolerate her here; her child is another wonderful addition to her character.

Akash – I need to send a virtual hug, you have given him a spine and tongue, thank you for that. He is one person whose character is wasted in the serial, they can do so much with him, fortunately in this fiction I see hope.

Payal – again a fine job with her characterization, making her more than a mere prop, a sister in every sense. She has stood by Khushi and hopefully will continue to do so; you gave her a spine, tongue and a mind. Good girl, I like it.

Shashi – this was a gut wrenching twist, not expected at all. I found this the most difficult part of the story to swallow, father to do that to a child (I am aware it is done in many parts of the world) it such a blatant rape of trust, it is hard to say anything further. His defiled soul wants to ruin his progeny's life further (I cannot use the word daughter here, as he has lost the right to it), he sure has no place but hell for him, the darkest corner.

Tina & Ali – this is a nice addition to the story, it always helps to have friends. They are proving to be the firm support systems both Arnav and Khushi need.

Aryan – do I need to start, he had my heart from the time I read the part, and Khushi fainted in the mall. Tidings which were welcome by all, especially me; I love that kid, now it goes without saying, Arnav and Khushi's child, how can I not love?

Khushi – you may wonder why I choose to write about her after everyone. My heart went out to her, I have never thought of this predicament possible for the 'Khushi' that is generally written about. A girl forced to be a woman, sold by her father as a property. Subject to the horrors of the dark world of flesh trade, given hope but in veiled and measured way. She is by far the most intriguing and beautiful character of this story. I cannot say I understand her heart's condition; life has been cruel yet kind to her. How does one even start to say anything about her frame of mind too? She is holding on to water in her hand, it can spill or dry up, never sure which will happen sooner. I will look out for updates, mainly for Khushi.

It takes courage to write something different and you have started on the path and done a fine job so far. It's disappointing to have come to the story this late, but I am glad I read this. It is not for the weak hearted (I count myself in that category) but I recommend this for many things. The prose, the writer, and the reality it is set in and mostly for hope.

Thank you for writing this, I dare say it makes me question a few notions I have about, love, relationships and life.

- Kalyaani

PS – I have sent you a PM with a few questions, do answer them when you find time.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

someoneipkashwathimasamPrasanthi..SankiMedhz..

masam Goldie
masam
masam

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalyaani

Ok, comment time'.I had to spend the whole morning in the civil court, which provided an opportunity to read this story.

I cannot say I loved it; it was a very difficult read'. not an idealist, a very practical person so this story so far did not sit well with me. At the same time I am an optimist, I search for a silver lining every time, every single time. So for me this story gives me hope, it starts with the title 'if only' now how does one turn away from those two words, it speaks a lot about what has happened and what could have happened, if the timing was right; mind you the ingredients are right. The fact that something that can be treasured has happened pleases my optimist heart.

As someone who started reading the story when it has reached the 29th chapter, I am mentioning a few things that stood out for me:

Arnav ' I happen to like him in every story that I follow on IF, in this I honestly don't know how to react to him. He is so freaking layered, it scares me. I am not going to use any clichd analogy here, he is amazingly complicated and the mask is so bloody difficult to read. This makes for an interesting read, not the usual rough and tough guy, but the brooding calculative kind.

Anjali - now here too her importance in Arnav's life is predominant. Unlike the serial, I can tolerate her here; her child is another wonderful addition to her character.

Akash ' I need to send a virtual hug, you have given him a spine and tongue, thank you for that. He is one person whose character is wasted in the serial, they can do so much with him, fortunately in this fiction I see hope.

Payal ' again a fine job with her characterization, making her more than a mere prop, a sister in every sense. She has stood by Khushi and hopefully will continue to do so; you gave her a spine, tongue and a mind. Good girl, I like it.

Shashi ' this was a gut wrenching twist, not expected at all. I found this the most difficult part of the story to swallow, father to do that to a child (I am aware it is done in many parts of the world) it such a blatant rape of trust, it is hard to say anything further. His defiled soul wants to ruin his progeny's life further (I cannot use the word daughter here, as he has lost the right to it), he sure has no place but hell for him, the darkest corner.

Tina & Ali ' this is a nice addition to the story, it always helps to have friends. They are proving to be the firm support systems both Arnav and Khushi need.

Aryan ' do I need to start, he had my heart from the time I read the part, and Khushi fainted in the mall. Tidings which were welcome by all, especially me; I love that kid, now it goes without saying, Arnav and Khushi's child, how can I not love?

Khushi ' you may wonder why I choose to write about her after everyone. My heart went out to her, I have never thought of this predicament possible for the 'Khushi' that is generally written about. A girl forced to be a woman, sold by her father as a property. Subject to the horrors of the dark world of flesh trade, given hope but in veiled and measured way. She is by far the most intriguing and beautiful character of this story. I cannot say I understand her heart's condition; life has been cruel yet kind to her. How does one even start to say anything about her frame of mind too? She is holding on to water in her hand, it can spill or dry up, never sure which will happen sooner. I will look out for updates, mainly for Khushi.

It takes courage to write something different and you have started on the path and done a fine job so far. It's disappointing to have come to the story this late, but I am glad I read this. It is not for the weak hearted (I count myself in that category) but I recommend this for many things. The prose, the writer, and the reality it is set in and mostly for hope.

Thank you for writing this, I dare say it makes me question a few notions I have about, love, relationships and life.

- Kalyaani

PS ' I have sent you a PM with a few questions, do answer them when you find time.

Kalyaani, a virtual hug to you. To say I'm flattered and humbled, would be an under-estimation. I'm beyond awe-struck. I'm grinning from ear to ear after reading your POV on my characters.

And yes I read the PM, answers on the way.

Kalyaani

Go to top