πŸ˜†

P.S.- Masam I am really sorry for spamming your thread *runs away*

masam kya chup chup ke "like" kar rahi hain? Himmat hain toh bahar aa πŸ˜†
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

masam kya chup chup ke "like" kar rahi hain? Himmat hain toh bahar aa πŸ˜†

S masam is committed so she won't lay her hands on my property. I love you more, hence proved πŸ˜Ž
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

S masam is committed so she won't lay her hands on my property. I love you more, hence proved πŸ˜Ž

Huh? Yeh kya logic hain? How is your love for me proved if masam is committed? πŸ˜•
...Doctor... thumbnail

Huh? Yeh kya logic hain? How is your love for me proved if masam is committed? πŸ˜•

Voh sirf apne Arnav se pyaar karti hai that is why she is liking our posts & not commenting coz voh dil de chuki sanam. I am your only lover πŸ˜ˆ
princessnida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Going based on the last few pages of comments, am I right in guessing that this FF is no longer on hold? Eeep. That's sooo exciting!!! Your FF was like a drug; I just absolutely HADDD to read every update as soon as you posted it. 

If you'd be so kind as to share your blog link with me, I would really appreciate it. You stopped writing at a super crucial part of the story, and I'm dyinggg to know what happened to Khushi! 

godisgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey...guess this story is back on track..nw that i guess from d comments dat u have started it again..
so can i pls hav d link to the blog...so dat i could read it.really liked this story...thnks in advance..😊 Edited by godisgr8 - 11 years ago
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail

Voh sirf apne Arnav se pyaar karti hai that is why she is liking our posts & not commenting coz voh dil de chuki sanam. I am your only lover πŸ˜ˆ

masam doesn't love me? [;(]. Dil toota mera.
But A you do? Sacchhi? πŸ˜•
You will never "go on a well-deserved break" in loving me na? You won't finally "quit" loving me for someone better na? πŸ˜›
...Doctor... thumbnail

masam doesn't love me? [;(]. Dil toota mera.
But A you do? Sacchhi? πŸ˜•
You will never "go on a well-deserved break" in loving me na? You won't finally "quit" loving me for someone better na? πŸ˜›

Yup I love you sachhi mein. I will never go a longish break without you & I will not quit loving you for someone better. A& S hamesha πŸ˜†
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail

Yup I love you sachhi mein. I will never go a longish break without you & I will not quit loving you for someone better. A& S hamesha πŸ˜†

😳    πŸ€—

A & S... such music to my ears ☺️

Will our hamesha wala love story be great enough for people to forget the love of ArHi??? I promise I will never break a single eye-lock. Promise.

...Doctor... thumbnail

😳    πŸ€—

A & S... such music to my ears ☺️

Will our hamesha wala love story be great enough for people to forget the love of ArHi??? I promise I will never break a single eye-lock. Promise.

I know right β˜ΊοΈ

Let's hope so S. Vaise bhi our love story is full of love, people should love it! πŸ˜³