Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

I saw you people talking about sleep. I slept for 3 hours in the past 48 hours. What should I do?  -_______-  

And masam I'll catch up soon, exams khatam hote hi I'll be back in action ðŸ˜Ž

You are as good as someone drunk. Write your papers well. Then sleep so tight that Kumbhkaran would get an inferiority complex 😊
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail

Originally posted by: masam

10 hours! You've got me drooling! Ha, I wish!

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Maybe coz of a nightmare called IPK -.-

And rasgulla-ji I beg you, 10 hours of sleep is like heaven for me, please give it to me 

@masam and a doctor in the making: Denewalah Woh hain. Bharosa rakho *pointing the index finger heavenwards and saying it all piously*
Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@Rasgulla-ji-Aapke charan kahan hai :P
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Masam I didn't get time to read your latest update. I never read If Only in a rush and that's what the scene is right now.

Choti and I are leaving for Iran tomorrow and will return on 16th. We plan to divorce all technology while there.

I know you love me immensely and will miss my comments like hell. But please don't let it get unhealthy. I do not wish to receive letters written in your blood 😆

Anyways, I will catch up with your work when I come back 😊.

MISS ME!
staaar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really wanna catch up with this ff please please pm a link?
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

Masam I didn't get time to read your latest update. I never read If Only in a rush and that's what the scene is right now.

Choti and I are leaving for Iran tomorrow and will return on 16th. We plan to divorce all technology while there.

I know you love me immensely and will miss my comments like hell. But please don't let it get unhealthy. I do not wish to receive letters written in your blood 😆

Anyways, I will catch up with your work when I come back 😊.

MISS ME!

ENJOY! 🤗
aamshula87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi.i was a reader of this ff.but then it went 2 blog n read some chapters there.but then i couldnt found it.then i pm u n u said it was on hold.after a long time i found it going.i wanna read all d missed chapters.plz pm me d link.sorry that i didnt comment then as i was a silent member then n was not regular on forum.but now im often active.so plz pm.i hav checked all my inbox 2 find ur profile n then checked ur whole post 2 find this.so plz pm me d link.
godisgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey...hav u restarted this ff agsin..

if yes..pls pm me the link..would love to read it again..the earlier blog link is somehow not working nymore...

thnks
shagun05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi!!!

i have been an active reader on this forum from past few months and i just love reading the stories here. while i was searching stories on IPKKND/ Arshi i came across recommendations for your stories.
And i would really love to read this story of yours so kindly could you please give me link to this.
thanks

shagun

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Masam 🤗

Just read Chapter 34.

Btw, the link you sent didn't work. I went to the link for 33 to navigate to 34 and came across the intro picture there once again. Did I tell you how much I like that picture? It us so aesthetic... It's beautiful...

Now to the chapter:

Why no pictures?

I didn't see the Khushi ALi bonding coming. But it is good to see her making friends and enjoying the company of people in general.

So Ali realised that Arnav has not been open with Khushi. Will he speak to Arnav about it? Coz Tina has on countless occasions. Or he won't butt in?

It is good to see Aakash and Payal strong and standing up for themselves. Wonder how their shifting to India will affect the story in general coz I know they will.

So, the ghosts of the past haunt Arnav again... Hmm...