Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I saw "masam" in my My Post and rushed to this post thinking there must be some note or something.

And just when my tummy is gudgudding with hunger these yummy images are thrown at me...

Yeh kahan ka insaaf hain? :(
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Masammm!!!
Remember meee? Ofcourse not! Even i forgot and gave this place n ur blog stepmotherly treatment for a whileee :( dont ask me why, and no! This isnt for some hatred or personal differences, its because of my busy busy schedule since uni started ;(
I was happy and catching up, following the FF daily, till like the21st chapter, and then stuff happened, and then more stuff happened, and then uni started and boom! Forgot about this place and now i curse myself like literally, because the freakin BLOG NO LONGER EXISTS.????😲
Wth WHERE is it? ;( dont do this please, n the updates removeddd! No no no no please! I need to catch up please i'll die its killing me i neeed ittt!!!
Ok thankyou bye
:P
meradil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey so I'm commenting on both your blog and IF. Since you've been kind enough to share with me, I wanted you to know that I do read and appreciate your work.  And you did say you like to read comments so enjoy :D

Chapter 30:
wow, great update.

the beginning of the chapter scared the beejeezus out of me. I mean i had assumed it was a nightmare, but still terrifying to read.  Nightmares always have some sense of impending doom no?

How much more evil can a man get? Shashi gupta is the epitome of evil.  I do have a question though... so he sold khushi when she was younger for money, because he was going broke right? and he has sold her property without her consent or knowing, so how is it that he is all of a sudden very rich with 3 charter planes, body guards, the whole shebang?

anyways, great chapter. I really hope arnav decides to be forthright and tell EVERYTHING to khushi, anjali, akash, and nani... his family knowing is the best way to protect everyone and keep them on their guard and to make sure that evil never steps foot again into the house.

Chapter 31:
Love Arnav and Payal's bond, and i see a similar bond forming between Khushi and Akash. I'm glad that both the brothers are there to support Khushi, I'm glad Anjali has gotten over her insecurities and forgiven Khushi.

I don't think we have even seen half of Shashi's evilness... I shudder to think the depth of it.

I was also surprised by the contact Arnav has with Garima, I knew she had tried calling him, but didn't expect her to be an informant of sorts.
Why can't they use her as a source to gather 'proof' against Gupta?

Chapter 32:
AWW this was so sweet and carefree...

love how they bicker like kids themselves only to be adoring parents a second later. It's so realistically written.

although i'll admit this update scares me a little... too much happiness from what ive seen leads to a lot of sadness and pain too...

can't wait for the next update and hope you prove my theory wrong :)
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

In answer to your question. Khushi lost a property from which he bought a house, of course by forging the signatures, and the rest like they say is history.

iluvarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi...
Been sending u msgs since yesterday...now trying here... Shayad aap maan jayen.. :-)

Love ur story... Would pm me the link please ?
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey can u pls give me thr link of blog pls. 
rimzu thumbnail
long tym no updates masam..btw how was ur viva...

hope all good..
Pleaseee i really wanna know what happened to khushi after wards😭😭😭😭😭

plzzz i wanna read your ff if only plzzz😭
Super.woman thumbnail
Hey!
I just wanted to know why you removed all the parts from the threads?
Cuz I'd just reached Part 9 when you removed all the parts the next day!
And I just got time to come online through my laptop and write a reply to you!
Please temme where do I read the rest of the parts?
I really love this ff!
I wanna read more!
Please reply back soon!
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i have a question..

i was clicking on previous chapter link...

it said the blo has been removed