Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

staaar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hey, y have u took me off your blog.. I commented on it .. plz send me a link ?
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
For Chapter 32 (And not 31 as your PM states):

I liked that Arnav took the initiative to celebrate their anniversary. I liked that he got a chocolate and butterscotch cake, a combination of their favourites. I liked that he went on his knees to present her with the ring. I liked that they are so comfortable with each other physically and emotionally.

And you brought out the differences in their parenting styles beautifully, so in sync with their personalities. To me Aryan is his father's son all along.

Thanks for such a happy update. But I know this was the calm before the storm.

And gal you need a break and 12 hours of sleep straight! Bas!
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

For Chapter 32 (And not 31 as your PM states):

I liked that Arnav took the initiative to celebrate their anniversary. I liked that he got a chocolate and butterscotch cake, a combination of their favourites. I liked that he went on his knees to present her with the ring. I liked that they are so comfortable with each other physically and emotionally.

And you brought out the differences in their parenting styles beautifully, so in sync with their personalities. To me Aryan is his father's son all along.

Thanks for such a happy update. But I know this was the calm before the storm.

And gal you need a break and 12 hours of sleep straight! Bas!

Thank you for pointing it out! I still didnt realise my mistake till I read this. I blame the fever, thanks for pointing it out 🤗
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: masam

Thank you for pointing it out! I still didnt realise my mistake till I read this. I blame the fever, thanks for pointing it out 🤗

Koi nahi re 😊. Get well soon ⭐️
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

Koi nahi re 😊. Get well soon ⭐️

I did not notice the chapter number myself and yes, take care and get well soon. Shall I send across some nice coffee for the fever, not a doctor but it works wonders for me.
sj_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey can you pm me the new link to your blog. 
masam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalyaani

I did not notice the chapter number myself and yes, take care and get well soon. Shall I send across some nice coffee for the fever, not a doctor but it works wonders for me.

Make that a big, fat thermus!
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Chicken soup

Medicines

Coffee in an edible cup

Now dear darling M, get well soon...don't think I am a nice person...nah...no way...my ulterior motive...ah ha moment of truth...updates...for IO and STB (can you hear my evil laugh)...soon...as soon as you can type 😉
masam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalyaani

Chicken soup

Medicines

Coffee in an edible cup

Now dear darling M, get well soon...don't think I am a nice person...nah...no way...my ulterior motive...ah ha moment of truth...updates...for IO and STB (can you hear my evil laugh)...soon...as soon as you can type 😉

I'm not a nice person either as I don't reply to all the angry PM's and don't update soon but take so much time. Phuck it. And that's why a curt thanks for your token because you're not a nice person either  -.-

😆

K!
THANK YOU SO MUCH. You've made me drool over that yummy soup, slirping coffee and made me smile at those smiling pills. You've left me with a highetened craving for these edibles, my friend.
Like I said, you're my energy booster. 🤗

Gosh, I am ready to dive and drown in that soup.
Thank you, I feel luurrrvved! 😎
anamikaJCM thumbnail
Hi Can you please add me to the blog. I had lost the link to this FF and had been searching for it for some time. I really want to read updates to the story since the last time i read it.
Also reading for Spilling the Beans and loving it. You have a very good narration. Love it.
Thanks