Fan Fictions

FF : If Only thread2, T3 PG 152 - Page 83

...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Geet13

No I did not read the note. As when you shifted story to blog I stopped reading.

Call me stubborn or what but I did not like the way you put it on blog and refused to give link to anyone else then who commented. The way I cannot force you to write story on ff and give out link same way I do not liked to be forced for comments. No offense but that's the way I am...same as you writers stubborn...so best wishes and no offense...

Umm sorry to interrupt but I'd like to say something here.

They never forced you to read their story, did they? If you read their work then it's your duty to write a word about it. And since it's their story, they have the right to decide whether they'll post it on IF or on their blogs. Secondly, they have the right to know what people think about their story & if people don't want to do comment then they can restrict the visibility of the blog. What's the big deal? 

Edited by ...Doctor... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aziii thumbnail
Hi there,

i have been a silent reader... not because I don't like to comment... It's just that I have a v.rubbish phone... as in one that you probably haven't seen for quite a few years now... the reason being is that I have managed to damage my phone several times and my family has given up on buying me a expensive phone... all I can do on my phone is go on internet and read ((the kind of phone people use to have 6-7 years ago))... you'll probably agree with my family and friends if I tell you how I managed to destroy my phone, but that's a long story...

Anyways getting to the point I really enjoy reading your ff... its one of my favourites I really like the story line and how you started it off... you soled your story with the first chapter and after that you carried it on just as brilliantly... sorry i'm not that good with writing and expressing myself so I apologize if your getting bored reading this, I've always been bad with english and excelled in my sciences... I had my calculation exam two weeks ago reading your story after revising was the best break... believe me even if I was exhausted and I wanted to sleep, i'd make sure to check if you have uploaded and read your ff then fall asleep and read it again once woken up... The one wear Durrani and Arnav where in the pub OMG i read that chapter soo many times I think I was crying for Khushi, to be honest every chapter you upload I read it more than my lecture notes for revision... your an awesome writer you don't need my comments but I guess it's good for reflection but believe me I hardly read I think the most I have read is Pride and Prejudice and Harry Potter and oh yeah Twilight dunno y and the rest is science books and lecture notes and after that watching ipkknd lol so that  should prove to you your an amazing writer to capture someones attention who hardly reads...

I have manage to get onto my sisters comp whilst she has gone shopping with my mum I really want to read your ff you don't understand how devastated I was yesterday when I couldn't read your ff I refreshed your blog soo many times today normally I think 10 times a day to see whether or not you have uploaded I get more hyped up reading If Only than watching the soap... It was loads of fun when you use to upload daily but I understand when it comes to exam time you have to make sacrifices... how's your viva going??? Nehu I just had to make an account especially for you just made it  now lol... I haven't read all the previous comments I just read your story so I don't know why your not uploading... but if you would like me to comment please will you email me your msn address and I will write to you via that or if your from the U.K and you don't find it weird I can text you then you will get an immediate reply from me... but I think it's best if you just give me your email address and I can email you when I am checking my emails which is usuallly a daily basis.. I don't understand this pming thing i'm new with this web format its easier for me if I just email you via msn... hope you don't mind... Please Please pretty please 😳 will you email me the link to your blog asap ⭐️so I can read your ff asap I can't wait anymore I have been waiting all day long for my sister to go out so I could register and email you I can't even register on my phone seriously thats how old it is... I hope you understand my situation I'll be checking on my phone if you have uploaded... I think my sisters back gotta go it took me an hour writting this msg to you I hope it makes sense...😊 Can't wait to read your ff... once again please will you email me your link... And apologies for not commenting previously..😭

Kind Regards
Your no 1 fan😊
Edited by aziii - 11 years ago
sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sometimes some ffs will haunt you after much later reading it. In a good way ur story is haunting me. Amazing! Liked the way u r writing. I am going to stalk you. Can you pls pm me for new update.
crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What the...what has hapened to ur earlier blog??...I go dere to check abt ur updates n bam...its closed...CAN I PLEASE HAVE DA LINK OF DA NEW BLOG...I realy love dis story
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
...Doctor... & AngelTeen !

You know I love you guys right? :D
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: masam

...Doctor... & AngelTeen !

You know I love you guys right? :D

πŸ€—
sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U know sometimes good things happens little late...better late than never...today I came across this ff while reading a post in which the link for this is posted. Lucky me ...when I like it I shout it . I don't like to be a silent reader. So u can expect me after ur each update. Thank you for ur wonder full work.
lody thumbnail
I love ur ff and really very lovely and beautifull and sorry for not comment cuz my lappy was down cldu plzz give me pm ur plog link whith love 2 read
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey there I read ur FF in a go I read till 16 chapters I m not able to open the blog link so will u help me to get the link

Well about the story firstly I didn't like it coz khushi was pimp but as I read further I just can't able to stop myself for loving it...
U r a good writer though so it should be good FF
iluvarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hellooo...
Masam g
Still waiting for the blog link...
Kya iraday hain aap k ... First u got us addicted aur ab aap tarsa rahay ho... :-)