Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Errr...is that directed at me? :p 😆

🤣
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
came across yr ff today & its fab👏👏
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey masam, feels like you are not wanting the link with me..its fine. no problem! i pm you so many times, i really appreciate the way you write. its just fab. i like the narration of your story. all d best for your blog!! Tc
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey masam, feels like you are not wanting to share the link with me..its fine. no problem! i pm you so many times, i really appreciate the way you write. its just fab. i like the narration of your story. all d best for your blog!! Tc
HawtNatty17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh you've shifted your story to a blog but why can't i view it ? 
HawtNatty17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please PM me the link. Pretty please ? :( I promise to comment, Pakka wala promise. :(

Geet13 thumbnail

Sorry to interrupt, Masam, but have a few words to say here.

Why should writers continue to write stories for people who dont even comment once but then get all antsy when the writer takes up some action to give their story some respect as a work of effort and time?

And I dont buy the argument about a published author yada yada because a. we are not published authors and hence do not reap any of the benefits they do and B. Publishers publish only those authors who they think will increase their sales which obviously entails a high selling of their books.

Considering Point A, we, the writers of IF, can only depend on readers to comment here because seriously thats all we are getting from writing here.

Also, its amazing how silent readers who cannot write even one word of praise/constructive criticism can argue out their cases when the story is shifted to a blog etc.

Sorry for interrupting once again to Masam. :)

If you had a problem then why did you start writing back on IF why did not you stayed on blog...

You are write publisher will only publish the book of best seller writer but even after this those writers whose books are not published they do not stop writing because it is their passion...

Anyway thank you for your valuable opinion..
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Geet13

If you had a problem then why did you start writing back on IF why did not you stayed on blog...

You are write publisher will only publish the book of best seller writer but even after this those writers whose books are not published they do not stop writing because it is their passion...

Anyway thank you for your valuable opinion..

You clearly did not read the note on Finally! I started writing that one back on IF because it was meant to be a stress buster and all the drama surrounding it prevented it from being one. Hence I came back so that the story could remain true to its essence. All this is clearly explained in the note there.

Coming to the general point...yes, the resilient writers do not stop writing but they do stop getting published without adequate response so Masam or any other writer has FULL right to make their writing accessible to a select few or to remove their writing as and when they please.
Geet13 thumbnail

You clearly did not read the note on Finally! I started writing that one back on IF because it was meant to be a stress buster and all the drama surrounding it prevented it from being one. Hence I came back so that the story could remain true to its essence. All this is clearly explained in the note there.

Coming to the general point...yes, the resilient writers do not stop writing but they do stop getting published without adequate response so Masam or any other writer has FULL right to make their writing accessible to a select few or to remove their writing as and when they please.

No I did not read the note. As when you shifted story to blog I stopped reading.

Call me stubborn or what but I did not like the way you put it on blog and refused to give link to anyone else then who commented. The way I cannot force you to write story on ff and give out link same way I do not liked to be forced for comments. No offense but that's the way I am...same as you writers stubborn...so best wishes and no offense...Edited by Geet13 - 11 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Geet13

No I did not read the note. As when you shifted story to blog I stopped reading.

Call me stubborn or what but I did not like the way you put it on blog and refused to give link to anyone else then who commented. The way I cannot force you to write story on ff and give out link same way I do not liked to be forced for comments. No offense but that's the way I am...same as you writers stubborn...so best wishes and no offense...

Considering that I did not give out the link to the blog when the story was shifted means that I was not looking for forcing out comments or else I would have and increased the traffic at the blog. That would have been logical, no?