Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Amar brought back the old MM feel.. (Page 2)

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Last night I felt some justice to Amar, I mean it was all ridiculous with Megha going and confessing to Mohan just like that simply no fbs of Amar or her talking to his pic was shown throughout which was so not Megha thing and I was mad for keeping Amar always and now when it was the time, deciding moment for Megha to move on with someone else, simply nothing was done
but yesterday was very nicely done, I just loved that part like anything, it was simple yet very touching 

Oh you put it so beautifully "felt some justice done to Amar"...really this was vintage NBT after a long time ...I would love to see the show forever and ever if they continued it well...and corrected their blunders quickly so that we fans can forget them (the blunders) forever ...

Yes, yesterday was simple and touching - which has been the NBT usp when it began...

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-Lioness

"Saamne ik nayee zindagi hai magar ...piche guzraa hua ik zamaana bhi hai..."

Awesome line dear...

n main yehi kahungi ke tumne mere dil ki baat likh di...last nyt episode ke liye...

Par Ridhima...pata nahi yeh kab tak sab ke sarr pe dance karegi...

You've put it so well "kal pahli baar laga...abhi bhi actual NBT kahin zinda hai..."..
Word to you !
...ya , I too love those lines of the song and it suited Megha so well at this juncture ...all this beauty...I wish they continue with tracks like this after quickly erasing earlier "mistakes" like Ridhima..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-Lioness

sheetal7sheetal Groupbie
sheetal7sheetal
sheetal7sheetal

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

For the 8th August episode :

This may be short-lived , but I must enjoy it while it lasts...

Today's episode - to me- was like a time capsule ...
it was as if Amar's spirit came in and brought back the old MM magic ... which I had not seen for ages now ...  as if Amar's spirit insulated me from all ugliness  which CV's have put in and may throw in again anytime...and I experienced the beauty of Amar-Megha-Mohan relatioship ...ethereal and flawless...

The way Megha brought Amar with her into the house -carrying him in her heart and in the photograph...tried to keep him quietly hidden among her clothes , as in her heart...was so touching...(reminded me of the old song stanza "Saamne ik nayee zindagi hai magar ...piche guzraa hua ik zamaana bhi hai...")

This, without any ado was, to me,a simple but heart-rending moment of a widow's remarriage ... she has entered a new life with new partner , but her love for her first partner remains unabated...and yet she must move forward , as her new life beckons to her...

And then, slowly but surely, making this moment ever-so-precious came Mohan ...gently biding her to not hide that memory within her ,but give it a place of honour in her new abode...a place which Mohan made for her, removing a part of himself ...it was a simple yet symbolic gesture of removing his trophy and putting Amar's photo, as if to say... I will always move a little of myself away and create that place for Amar even in your new life ...

No wonder then that Megha entrusted herself to him even more, laying her head against him and letting her tears get absorbed in his shelter...

Amar , today you brought back the magic of MM togetherness for me (last time when they showed fluttering white doves trying to portray Amar's messgae, it didnt work for me, but today his photo between them brought back the old magic)...

And CV's , if you wanted , you could have created many such genuine MM moments of different kinds- joyous, sad, wistful, humorous, tense, loving,  anything... as their relationship held immense potential... there was no need to bring you-know-who between them ...today I dont want to utter her name also...

And the Mohan-Nanhi moments were also cute again "..aur maine unhe tumhaara asli naam bhi bataa diya ...kya...Spiderman !!"

I was in the episode only for the MM  and MN moments .. forwarded the rest and enjoyed the show during those few scenes..

today it worked , but I cant trust the CV's after their persisitent betrayal ...and know I have to wake up to the dirty reality they created ...but today, I will bask in the memory of the original Mohan-Megha , blessed by the spirit of Amar ...and creating that flawless beauty once again , which MM were to me..

I dont know why they have kept the Ridhima story still alive , It would be nice if they ended it fast and put it behind us as a mistake and to be forgotten ...NBT still has potential to be top show..

Cheers !
VJ

well done...i also felt gr8 after watching the epi...mohan's so sweat...Smile

VJ-LNMDJ

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Great post Thumbs Up

It was a wonderful moment and it's one of my favorite scenes Smile

VJ-LNMDJ

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Agreed... but I would have loved it more had Megha been shown in older looks i.e. the look before marriage. It would have added more beauty to that moment.

I dont like her new look...as someone said "behenji style".

When she met Mohan at his house before Sangeet , she had that round teeka on her forehead. That look was really beautiful. It showed if they retain old look with a little makeup it would present her in much better way on screen.

VJ-LNMDJ

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkap00r

Agreed... but I would have loved it more had Megha been shown in older looks i.e. the look before marriage. It would have added more beauty to that moment.

I dont like her new look...as someone said "behenji style".

When she met Mohan at his house before Sangeet , she had that round teeka on her forehead. That look was really beautiful. It showed if they retain old look with a little makeup it would present her in much better way on screen.

Certainly , megha's earlier look was much better - I dont mean the very first look, that was meant to be plain...but the later look...I also liked her look and hairstyle in the farmhouse episodes
amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
nice post fully agree with you...that scene was so pure..heart touching...for this we love mohan and megha...they are magical...how i wish this ridhima track was not there...

VJ-LNMDJ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index