India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Amar brought back the old MM feel..

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
                                                                                   For the 8th August episode :

This may be short-lived , but I must enjoy it while it lasts...

Today's episode - to me- was like a time capsule ...
it was as if Amar's spirit came in and brought back the old MM magic ... which I had not seen for ages now ...  as if Amar's spirit insulated me from all ugliness  which CV's have put in and may throw in again anytime...and I experienced the beauty of Amar-Megha-Mohan relatioship ...ethereal and flawless...

The way Megha brought Amar with her into the house -carrying him in her heart and in the photograph...tried to keep him quietly hidden among her clothes , as in her heart...was so touching...(reminded me of the old song stanza "Saamne ik nayee zindagi hai magar ...piche guzraa hua ik zamaana bhi hai...")

This, without any ado was, to me,a simple but heart-rending moment of a widow's remarriage ... she has entered a new life with new partner , but her love for her first partner remains unabated...and yet she must move forward , as her new life beckons to her...

And then, slowly but surely, making this moment ever-so-precious came Mohan ...gently biding her to not hide that memory within her ,but give it a place of honour in her new abode...a place which Mohan made for her, removing a part of himself ...it was a simple yet symbolic gesture of removing his trophy and putting Amar's photo, as if to say... I will always move a little of myself away and create that place for Amar even in your new life ...

No wonder then that Megha entrusted herself to him even more, laying her head against him and letting her tears get absorbed in his shelter...

Amar , today you brought back the magic of MM togetherness for me (last time when they showed fluttering white doves trying to portray Amar's messgae, it didnt work for me, but today his photo between them brought back the old magic)...

And CV's , if you wanted , you could have created many such genuine MM moments of different kinds- joyous, sad, wistful, humorous, tense, loving,  anything... as their relationship held immense potential... there was no need to bring you-know-who between them ...today I dont want to utter her name also...

And the Mohan-Nanhi moments were also cute again "..aur maine unhe tumhaara asli naam bhi bataa diya ...kya...Spiderman !!"

I was in the episode only for the MM  and MN moments .. forwarded the rest and enjoyed the show during those few scenes..

today it worked , but I cant trust the CV's after their persisitent betrayal ...and know I have to wake up to the dirty reality they created ...but today, I will bask in the memory of the original Mohan-Megha , blessed by the spirit of Amar ...and creating that flawless beauty once again , which MM were to me..

I dont know why they have kept the Ridhima story still alive , It would be nice if they ended it fast and put it behind us as a mistake and to be forgotten ...NBT still has potential to be top show..

Cheers !
VJ

Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 09 August 2012 at 3:55am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtqtinzheydoc27amrutha26Dee_76blmadhurikkkap00rIshaqzaadeReena4kunalMedusa..Sweet-Lionessshamilpc_palsSenpoosumiswapSwastikAshNi-RadhaRani-misty85SunShine_A-Swetha-

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Cvs i salute u for that scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJSweet-Lioness

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Though on a lighter vein when she first took out AKP I remembered @shamil

VJ-LNMDJSweet-Lioness

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Last night I felt some justice to Amar, I mean it was all ridiculous with Megha going and confessing to Mohan just like that simply no fbs of Amar or her talking to his pic was shown throughout which was so not Megha thing and I was mad for keeping Amar always and now when it was the time, deciding moment for Megha to move on with someone else, simply nothing was done
but yesterday was very nicely done, I just loved that part like anything, it was simple yet very touching 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtReena4kunalVJ-LNMDJSweet-Lioness-Swetha-

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
It was not bad on Megha's part to fall for Mohan! It was a genuine feel that she got when she gotta know that Mohan has brought Amar's genuinity in public! What else cud be a good start for her to fall for him! And our CVs din';t have the time to show more of Megha's talks with Amar 'cos of the Manav track and later their love for Ridhima!

Ideally she shud have talked more with Amar now 'cos she's in confusion and trouble due to her mixed response to Mohan! If only they had the time for all such beautiful moments! But anyway now I'm happy that its back with new flavors to make us enjoy the MM moments! What's in store for us in future doesn't bother the present! But when it comes up, sure we will burst out like hell Angry

VJ-LNMDJSweet-Lioness

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reena4kunal

Though on a lighter vein when she first took out AKP I remembered @shamil

LOL Yes, Shamil does have a wonderful knack of giving everything a new life with her humour..now the CV's should bring back the hankey also...

qtinzSweet-Lioness

Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged

"Saamne ik nayee zindagi hai magar ...piche guzraa hua ik zamaana bhi hai..."

Awesome line dear...

n main yehi kahungi ke tumne mere dil ki baat likh di...last nyt episode ke liye...

kal pahli baar laga...abhi bhi actual NBT kahin zinda hai...

Par Ridhima...pata nahi yeh kab tak sab ke sarr pe dance karegi...

kkkap00rVJ-LNMDJ

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Ya the scene was very touchy n impactful.Such moments make NBT special.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00rIshaqzaadeVJ-LNMDJ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index