Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

sbs/sbb janamashtami NBT nanhi addu iv links added

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
sbs & sbb are showing janamashtami in NBT

mohan dancing with all colors leads bv uttaran  ssk etc he is in yellow shirt there are 7 govindas prem siddhanth aman jagiya etc  and they break the dahi handi ..i think the ssk lead breaks it finally 

they interviewed jagiya & the ssk lead sorry i dont know the name they said full on masti and tapori style celebration 

Megha also dancing in orange saree dancing as Radha of mohan looking very pretty 

dancing to latest song of ohh my god 

tv ka sabse anokhe janamashtami 

shaadi pe 7 bahuon ko nachaya ab 7 mushtandon ki baari  all dance in gali of juna mohalla 

very cute duet of MM on SBB  she dances in open hair to ohhh ohh ohh govinda 

nanhi addu were interviewed nanhi said i am v happy to have spiderman as my papa i wanted this wedding to take place Nanhi said mujhe spider man bahot achcha lagta hai Addu said mujhe bilkul nahi 
SBB anchor says itne saare colors ke bhaiya aaye aapko kaise laga 

Nanhi says ye jo bade waale bhaiya hain na jo yuvi bhaiya bane hain inko mai dragon bhaiya bulaati hu kyuki wo bahot tall hai

SBB anchor says chhote chhote bachchon ki badi badi baatein 

they show MM family pose for pix with colors stars

links posted by Sunshine _A 

SBS link -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fuL5Rg9VTo&feature=plcp 
SBB link

Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 09 August 2012 at 4:33am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanmegha1JulplatkritikajindalEshitaBoseTheiaamrutha26RittikaMathurcrazy87MadhuChibberSakshifan1YasminKhanumSimritaSinghfatim30Dee_76KavitaSinghhalPoojaAmlaNandiniShBharti_kFallen AngelSenpooSunShine_A--Udhay---Swetha-ash28

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Ramo Smile

Can't wait to hear abt the full segment..! :P

Edited by -Swetha- - 09 August 2012 at 3:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
LOL!! U guys are waiting for the segment in SBB!! SBS finished airing the segment!! I'll give u the WU!! Yuvi, Aman of Uttaran, Kabir of Chhal, Prem and sid of Uttaran, Jagya of Balikavadhu were there... Mohan's dancing was pathetic when compared to others.. Mohan doesnt know to dance, I think.. No one from Parichay, Madhubala or Kairee came.. Short Interview of jagya, prem and sid were shown.. All were enjoying.. Mohan was uncomfortable while dancing.. :D The same was shown in SBS too, but In SBS, Megha too joined the guys for dance, she was too cute!! Update: Now they showed a short interview of Nanhi and Addu.. Nanhi said she was enjoying all this, now happy that her New Papa is with her, because she likes Spiderman a lot!!! Addu says he doesn't like him at all.. Then nanhi was asked about how she was feeling that all Colors Male lead stars have come, Nanhi replied she is enjoying it and said that she made fun of Yuvi, because he was so so tall.. MM were practicing dance and getting ready for the shot!! Then, The reporter was announcing another show's segment and all the Colors male leads along with MM and kids were posing for A group photo.. :)

Edited by --Udhay-- - 09 August 2012 at 3:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87...RamonaG....SunShine_A-Swetha-

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing dear..Smile

...RamonaG....

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
thanks a ton for sharing
amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
saw the segments...all are dancing to go go go govinda song...mohan in yellow shirt and all others in white...really kunal doesnt know to dance compared to others...and all are holding addu for some tima and keep on transfering him ...megha dances beautifully...she even dances with kabir of chal...she dances with mohan also...too excited for the episode...hope they will show it today...

Edited by amrutha26 - 09 August 2012 at 3:37am
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30...RamonaG....

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I'd love to watch this.. Waiting to get back home and search for the link in youtube! Do anybody have it already? Please share the same... I'm for game to watch KKK and AKS together Wink

...RamonaG....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index