Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

SBB & SBS segments (SBS link) (Page 3)

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

I cant stop laughing ROFL Socha tha peheli bar Mohan ko naachte huye dekhungi toh i shall drool but main has kyun rahi hoon? ROFL Gosh he was looking so cute while doing those steps with an expression of 'arey kab tak chalega yeh' ROFL
exactly my words ROFL
He was like "Kya karwa rahe ho" ROFL
forgetting steps, was so not in mood ROFL
Poor Kunal ROFL still needs to adjust in typical channel ways ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

2wishamrutha26_SilentSoul_manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

LOL!! U guys are waiting for the segment in SBB!! SBS finished airing the segment!! I'll give u the WU!! Yuvi, Aman of Uttaran, Kabir of Chhal, Prem and sid of Uttaran, Jagya of Balikavadhu were there... Mohan's dancing was pathetic when compared to others.. Mohan doesnt know to dance, I think.. No one from Parichay, Madhubala or Kairee came.. Short Interview of jagya, prem and sid were shown.. All were enjoying.. Mohan was uncomfortable while dancing.. :D The same was shown in SBS too, but In SBS, Megha too joined the guys for dance, she was too cute!! Update: Now they showed a short interview of Nanhi and Addu.. Nanhi said she was enjoying all this, now happy that her New Papa is with her, because she likes Spiderman a lot!!! Addu says he doesn't like him at all.. Then nanhi was asked about how she was feeling that all Colors Male lead stars have come, Nanhi replied she is enjoying it and said that she made fun of Yuvi, because he was so so tall.. MM were practicing dance and getting ready for the shot!! Then, The reporter was announcing another show's segment and all Colors male leads along with MM and kids were posing for A group photo.. :)

Udhay , SBB anchor was reporting from NBT set itself LOL
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

I cant stop laughing ROFL Socha tha peheli bar Mohan ko naachte huye dekhungi toh i shall drool but main has kyun rahi hoon? ROFL Gosh he was looking so cute while doing those steps with an expression of 'arey kab tak chalega yeh' ROFL
exactly my words ROFL
He was like "Kya karwa rahe ho" ROFL
forgetting steps, was so not in mood ROFL
Poor KunalROFLstill needs to adjust in typical channel ways ROFL

But haan, ek bar hi sahi but mujhe usse perform karte huye dekhna tha aur aaj yeh wish bhi puri hogayi Day Dreaming LOL he was looking so damn adorable with that expression, in yellow shirt and while dancing Day Dreaming Beech mein AK was shown laughing...i guess uss pe hi has rahi thi since he was forgetting steps ROFL actually this 'kya karwa rahe ho' attitude will b apt for mohan as well since he doesnt like this festival stuff LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Mohan - the Krishna and Megha, Mohan's Radha??!!!! That sounds wonderful! I'm loving it already... Hope we get to see lovely RADHA in AKS... Please give her a good makeup.. She's a pretty princess and make her look one as well!

And Megha dancing amidst the boys! Mohan taking her away! That wud be the cutest thing to watch for!!! Dancing

Yeah I remember seeing KKK's dance somewhere earlier.. Its not what we may like but its ok.. We can handle it LOL But I absolutely love to watch AKS here...Clap

Actually Kunal has very little place to dance . Bechara sikudke dance kar raha tha hai LOL
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

tfs...

waiting for dis particular epi to air!!!

Special Episode would be aired on Friday 10th August Embarrassed

_SilentSoul_

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raone

Wow, manesha i am still watching Sbb/sbs. Yaar yeh sbb waale toh NBT k set se hi whole Sbb dhikha rahe hai...Sach main yaar video dekh kar mazaa aa gaya... All the 7 leading male stars r dancing with our mohan in tapori style on the latest GO.. GO.. Govinda song and our mohan ki megha is also dancing with them. She is looking gorgeous in her typical red saree.. Pura ka pura mahol ek dum tapori wala lag raha hai... Bole toh ekdum mohan style... Can't wait 4 d episode.. Kab aayega yeh...Agree with u manesha megha is an awsome dancer... She is completely looking stunning with her open hair... Sbb showed the interview with nanhi and addu... Nanhi said she called yuvi of uttaran "dragon bhaiya" bcuz he is too tall... Aur peeche mohan aur megha dance reherse kar rahe hai... Inn sab logo ne photo b click karvaya ek saath... I can say only one thing just awsome.. Awsome.. Awsome...

Shanu , full on dhamaal in Juna moohalla . Mujhe meri haalat Bakre jaisi lagti hai . Abhi NBT wale humko Khush kar rahe hain aur baad mein humko khalaas kar dalenge LOL

shanu4

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

yaar, yeh sab mohan ke dance ko pathetic kyun bolrahe hai? bichare ko dance aata nahi lekin koshish tou kar raha hai LOL waisey mujhe uska kharab dance dekhna hai Day Dreaming 

abey koi link post karo jaldiii! hurrryyy! LOL

Bidize , Sach mein Mohan was looking out of place . I was expecting him to dance well as this Dance form is most simple LOL .
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrutha26

saw the segments...really v nice...hope today we will be able to see it...tfs...

Amrutha , I think this episode would be aired Tomorrow only . 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index