SBB & SBS segments (SBS link) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dee_76

KKK ke leye uska dance agar accha nahi hai toh koi baat nahi. Hum logo ko toh sirf Kunal ko dekhke hi maan bhar jata hai aur vaise bhi dahi handi ke time pe toh sab tapori kite style dance karte hai πŸ˜†πŸ€£

even though kkk doesnt know how to dance like others, he was looking v cute while dancing in that yellow dress...and when megha comes and dances near him, that time he is good...😊
and seeing this I won't say Mohan dances pathetically
He seems to dance well but he was plain mechanical, doing steps for sake of doing🀣 and not enjoying maybe coz such things are so not MBTIsh hence he is not with the flowπŸ˜†
I cant stop laughing 🀣 Socha tha peheli bar Mohan ko naachte huye dekhungi toh i shall drool but main has kyun rahi hoon? 🀣 Gosh he was looking so cute while doing those steps with an expression of 'arey kab tak chalega yeh' 🀣
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Thanks for the update Man..😊

Can't wait to hear abt the full segment..! :P

Segment was good . I loved the whole set up . Junna moohalla was decorated fully πŸ˜³
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

I cant stop laughing 🀣 Socha tha peheli bar Mohan ko naachte huye dekhungi toh i shall drool but main has kyun rahi hoon? 🀣 Gosh he was looking so cute while doing those steps with an expression of 'arey kab tak chalega yeh' 🀣
exactly my words 🀣
He was like "Kya karwa rahe ho" 🀣
forgetting steps, was so not in mood 🀣
Poor Kunal πŸ€£ still needs to adjust in typical channel ways 🀣
Originally posted by --Udhay--

LOL!! U guys are waiting for the segment in SBB!! SBS finished airing the segment!! I'll give u the WU!! Yuvi, Aman of Uttaran, Kabir of Chhal, Prem and sid of Uttaran, Jagya of Balikavadhu were there... Mohan's dancing was pathetic when compared to others.. Mohan doesnt know to dance, I think.. No one from Parichay, Madhubala or Kairee came.. Short Interview of jagya, prem and sid were shown.. All were enjoying.. Mohan was uncomfortable while dancing.. :D The same was shown in SBS too, but In SBS, Megha too joined the guys for dance, she was too cute!! Update: Now they showed a short interview of Nanhi and Addu.. Nanhi said she was enjoying all this, now happy that her New Papa is with her, because she likes Spiderman a lot!!! Addu says he doesn't like him at all.. Then nanhi was asked about how she was feeling that all Colors Male lead stars have come, Nanhi replied she is enjoying it and said that she made fun of Yuvi, because he was so so tall.. MM were practicing dance and getting ready for the shot!! Then, The reporter was announcing another show's segment and all Colors male leads along with MM and kids were posing for A group photo.. :)

Udhay , SBB anchor was reporting from NBT set itself πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SunShine_A

exactly my words 🀣
He was like "Kya karwa rahe ho" 🀣
forgetting steps, was so not in mood 🀣
Poor Kunal🀣still needs to adjust in typical channel ways 🀣

But haan, ek bar hi sahi but mujhe usse perform karte huye dekhna tha aur aaj yeh wish bhi puri hogayi 😍 πŸ˜† he was looking so damn adorable with that expression, in yellow shirt and while dancing 😍 Beech mein AK was shown laughing...i guess uss pe hi has rahi thi since he was forgetting steps 🀣 actually this 'kya karwa rahe ho' attitude will b apt for mohan as well since he doesnt like this festival stuff πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Senpoo

Mohan - the Krishna and Megha, Mohan's Radha??!!!! That sounds wonderful! I'm loving it already... Hope we get to see lovely RADHA in AKS... Please give her a good makeup.. She's a pretty princess and make her look one as well!

And Megha dancing amidst the boys! Mohan taking her away! That wud be the cutest thing to watch for!!!

Yeah I remember seeing KKK's dance somewhere earlier.. Its not what we may like but its ok.. We can handle it πŸ˜† But I absolutely love to watch AKS here...πŸ‘

Actually Kunal has very little place to dance . Bechara sikudke dance kar raha tha hai πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

tfs...

waiting for dis particular epi to air!!!

Special Episode would be aired on Friday 10th August πŸ˜³