Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Raone

@manesha : agar kal aayega toh colors waale promo kyun nahi de rahe... Yaa phir bina promo k hi kaam chal jaayega... This is not fair yaar...

Shanu , Aaj aur kal dikhadenge Promo . Yah toh Maha Episode hoga Saturday ko 😉.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Super update Manesha... fab stuff.. thanks for the links too.. ðŸ¤—

Exciting times... vis a vis Janmashtami ðŸ˜³
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Super update Manesha... fab stuff.. thanks for the links too.. ðŸ¤—

Exciting times... vis a vis Janmashtami ðŸ˜³

Welcome Armu , It was fantastic segment ðŸ˜›
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@manesha : agar ME hoga toh sunday ko hoga kyunki Sat ko toh south ki movie (promo already shown) aayegi 7:00 pm se...
Theia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

LOL!! U guys are waiting for the segment in SBB!! SBS finished airing the segment!! I'll give u the WU!! Yuvi, Aman of Uttaran, Kabir of Chhal, Prem and sid of Uttaran, Jagya of Balikavadhu were there... Mohan's dancing was pathetic when compared to others.. Mohan doesnt know to dance, I think.. No one from Parichay, Madhubala or Kairee came.. Short Interview of jagya, prem and sid were shown.. All were enjoying.. Mohan was uncomfortable while dancing.. :D The same was shown in SBS too, but In SBS, Megha too joined the guys for dance, she was too cute!! Update: Now they showed a short interview of Nanhi and Addu.. Nanhi said she was enjoying all this, now happy that her New Papa is with her, because she likes Spiderman a lot!!! Addu says he doesn't like him at all.. Then nanhi was asked about how she was feeling that all Colors Male lead stars have come, Nanhi replied she is enjoying it and said that she made fun of Yuvi, because he was so so tall.. MM were practicing dance and getting ready for the shot!! Then, The reporter was announcing another show's segment and all Colors male leads along with MM and kids were posing for A group photo.. :)

Oh PUHLEESEE...Mohan's dancing was absolutely fine. I didn't see anything wrong there. Maybe it is your attitude that is pathetic to call someone else's dancing pathetic when it is not so. And this is just because KKK himself is very modest and says he is not a great dancer. Well, many modest people are self deprecating. But that does not mean that one LATCHES on to that and keep criticizing!

Kabir was the only one who looked a bit uncomfortable while dancing but I wldn't call anyone pathetic. Haad hi hai yaar har cheez ki! 

76manesha thumbnail

Theia , Relax , Udhay ki kya galti isme . He still like Mohan . Udhay is a big Mohan fan . Chill do not get angry on Udhay . ðŸ¤—
JumanaLoveKunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for sharing manesha, kunal look realy cute in yellow color love him alot
76manesha thumbnail

I am sorry guys i will not change my write up . You all are free to criticise . I have written what i saw . Offcourse it was not in bad taste . I hope till date i have always posted what i feel . 

But i am ready to take all your criticism . I will stick to what i have written ðŸ˜‰ .
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnks 4 upd manesha,loved reading it..
will be waiting 4 the epi..
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really guys...another wastage of episode...i hate this actors from other sets coming to a show...ek to story pause ho jaate hai...

nywyz i only wish ridzie wont tapkofy like sangeet ceremony...this time MM shud be able to enjoy widout ridzie dancing over their heads...