Posted: 11 years ago

SBB & SBS 
   showing Dahi handi celebration in NBT 

SBB is reporting today directly from NBT sets 

Song is go go Govinda 

All leads of Colors TV were dancing with Mohan & Megha was Mohan's Radha . Mohan is pathetic dancer 😆 . 

SSK - Prem & Siddarth 

Uttarans - Yuvaraj  & Aman 

BV - Jagya 

CSM - Kabir 

Megha was in her normal Saree red or orange colour . 

All boys were dancing typical tapori dance . They were looking full on tapori . I must say it was superb . Everyone will like the Episode . Juna Moohalla is decorated fully . PH has really spend on the Janamashtmi . 

Megha was dancing inbetween all boys . Mohan took her away 😆.  Addu came & danced . All boys were throwing him one by one 😛. 

Megha is good dancer she was looking sweet today with open hair 😳. 

All leads & Bhatnagar family were having a photo session . Yuvraj of Uttaran was trying to hold Addu's cheek & Addu got irritated & started hitting Yuvi 😆 .

Nanhi said she likes New papa a lot & she is loving atmosphere . Addu said he Doesn't like new Papa . 😆

Link of SBS Segment by Sunshine

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fuL5Rg9VTo&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Link of SBB segment on page 5 by Ami 😳

Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Man..😊

Can't wait to hear abt the full segment..! :P

LOL!! U guys are waiting for the segment in SBB!! SBS finished airing the segment!! I'll give u the WU!! Yuvi, Aman of Uttaran, Kabir of Chhal, Prem and sid of Uttaran, Jagya of Balikavadhu were there... Mohan's dancing was pathetic when compared to others.. Mohan doesnt know to dance, I think.. No one from Parichay, Madhubala or Kairee came.. Short Interview of jagya, prem and sid were shown.. All were enjoying.. Mohan was uncomfortable while dancing.. :D The same was shown in SBS too, but In SBS, Megha too joined the guys for dance, she was too cute!! Update: Now they showed a short interview of Nanhi and Addu.. Nanhi said she was enjoying all this, now happy that her New Papa is with her, because she likes Spiderman a lot!!! Addu says he doesn't like him at all.. Then nanhi was asked about how she was feeling that all Colors Male lead stars have come, Nanhi replied she is enjoying it and said that she made fun of Yuvi, because he was so so tall.. MM were practicing dance and getting ready for the shot!! Then, The reporter was announcing another show's segment and all Colors male leads along with MM and kids were posing for A group photo.. :) Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Mohan - the Krishna and Megha, Mohan's Radha??!!!! That sounds wonderful! I'm loving it already... Hope we get to see lovely RADHA in AKS... Please give her a good makeup.. She's a pretty princess and make her look one as well!

And Megha dancing amidst the boys! Mohan taking her away! That wud be the cutest thing to watch for!!!

Yeah I remember seeing KKK's dance somewhere earlier.. Its not what we may like but its ok.. We can handle it 😆 But I absolutely love to watch AKS here...👏
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
tfs...

waiting for dis particular epi to air!!!
Wow, manesha i am still watching Sbb/sbs. Yaar yeh sbb waale toh NBT k set se hi whole Sbb dhikha rahe hai...Sach main yaar video dekh kar mazaa aa gaya... All the 7 leading male stars r dancing with our mohan in tapori style on the latest GO.. GO.. Govinda song and our mohan ki megha is also dancing with them. She is looking gorgeous in her typical red saree.. Pura ka pura mahol ek dum tapori wala lag raha hai... Bole toh ekdum mohan style... Can't wait 4 d episode.. Kab aayega yeh...Agree with u manesha megha is an awsome dancer... She is completely looking stunning with her open hair... Sbb showed the interview with nanhi and addu... Nanhi said she called yuvi of uttaran "dragon bhaiya" bcuz he is too tall... Aur peeche mohan aur megha dance reherse kar rahe hai... Inn sab logo ne photo b click karvaya ek saath... I can say only one thing just awsome.. Awsome.. Awsome...Edited by Raone - 11 years ago
yaar, yeh sab mohan ke dance ko pathetic kyun bolrahe hai? bichare ko dance aata nahi lekin koshish tou kar raha hai 😆 waisey mujhe uska kharab dance dekhna hai 😍 

abey koi link post karo jaldiii! hurrryyy! 😆
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Senpoo

Mohan - the Krishna and Megha, Mohan's Radha??!!!! That sounds wonderful! I'm loving it already... Hope we get to see lovely RADHA in AKS... Please give her a good makeup.. She's a pretty princess and make her look one as well!

And Megha dancing amidst the boys! Mohan taking her away! That wud be the cutest thing to watch for!!!

Yeah I remember seeing KKK's dance somewhere earlier.. Its not what we may like but its ok.. We can handle it 😆 But I absolutely love to watch AKS here...👏
@bold: OMG 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
saw the segments...really v nice...hope today we will be able to see it...tfs...Edited by amrutha26 - 11 years ago
KKK ke leye uska dance agar accha nahi hai toh koi baat nahi. Hum logo ko toh sirf Kunal ko dekhke hi maan bhar jata hai aur vaise bhi dahi handi ke time pe toh sab tapori kite style dance karte hai 😆🤣