..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally got a chance to see the epi.LOL!!!!11th is busy dude.I loved the epi.JJ is really the man.He was so bloody awesome.He proved that he was the ORIGINAL junglee.Kitne josh main the Royals declared that they would take the class of whoever would come in D class.Lekin wahan par...JJ says 'shut up',or 'sit down' ONCE in his authoritive voice, and everyone goes scrambling,be it the cool dude Ranveer,master planner KD,the diva Kiya,the nawab sahab,Bobby or "gaad dunga,ukhar dunga" Piddi🤣JJ is so perfect for these kids, he is the only one who can bring them line pey😆He was so amazing in his outsmarting of Piddi.If in the open war which was declared yesterday, it comes down to choosing one of dem, I'm rooting for JJ, becos no matter how much I love the Royals...its way to much fun seeing them outsmarted like this.JJ impressed me a lot with his smooth tactics.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
word dear... JJ impressed me too...
he is too smart for them and as u said he proved it he is the original...  
my love for KD force me too be at KD's side but i really doubt if they actually outsmart him???
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
JJ is perfect for the wanna be junglees...only he can hendle these wanna be junglee well...loved his attitude, style and tashan
awesome
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He is just too perfect ! JJ is so good with everything and when he dictates .. surely the wannabe junglee listens !!
He is way too smart for the kids .
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jj is d perfect no doubt
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Junglee is THE one, who can bring the kids on track.
..Rish.. thumbnail
No doubt JJ is damn smart ! BUT , I would rather prefer royals over JJ coz I love their pranks and I want JJ once again to be trapped !!! hahahaha ... ðŸ¤£
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
For once I want the Royals to play a prank that really traps JJ... You know would be nice way to start a friendship between them.

And I feel they use the whole "if Junglee had been here, what would he do" approach... If once they use their own brains and put them together, the Royals can outsmart anyone!!
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

For once I want the Royals to play a prank that really traps JJ... You know would be nice way to start a friendship between them.

And I feel they use the whole "if Junglee had been here, what would he do" approach... If once they use their own brains and put them together, the Royals can outsmart anyone!!

That would be a terrific start!!!!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even i root for jj. He is awesome. The kids were really scrambling at his one word. I really loved the way he outsmarted the kids.