raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
did not include this along with my previous post as this was bit diff topic.

We all discussed abt missing old Susla.do u guys think that Tejals character is also nothing like how she was before😲.it is ok to behave docile,but felt it was too sudden and bit too much. whatever the reason maybe i did not like her approachg shashwat to tie rakhi. that did not look like Tejal.and it was like as sanyukta said forcing relations.it would have been better if she had a convo with sanyukta that she was right but overreacted and she was sorry for that or that ws not intentional.

hope this show doesnt loose the unique concept that not so ideal bahus(ji maaji types) can also become perfect bahus.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i disagree with u
tejal didn't seemed to be doing it forcefully
she really wanted to make a new beginning forgetting the old memories...and this sudden change in her is due to her love with aniket...she loves aniket a lot...and as we say love teach us to love more...majumdars are aniket's family so tejal have natural love and affection for them...shashwat now is like a younger brother to her now...and also what happened in past was just in anger and sentiments...
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Raj.. 

Tejal is madly in love with Aniket. I think she is trying to get mingled up with the Mazumdaar clan and mend up her past behavior. Lalitaben is also liable for this sudden change in Tejal. She made her understand what is right and wrong. That she should not be so violent and high pitched all the time. 

Tejal is changed but only in front of the Mazumdaars. Coz she is still the same with Aniket in their exclusive Anijal moments and also in her home where she shouts and behaves as she wants. 

May be Tejal just realized that no matter what she is gonna be a Mazumdaar bahu one day. So she must make up for her past behaviors coz afterall she has to share the same roof with Shaswat and Sanyukta.. 

Just my POV
raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes Debs,u r right and after watching yesterdays episode,am sure Tejal too is going the sushila route of being ideal bahu.oh no,now am missing old Sushila and Tejal too!😭