India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

The Two Evergreen Trees

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode managed to touch my heart with the JeeMan scene. I love it when the flashbacks of JeeMan as little kids are shown. Two of my favorite flashbacks are in fact the rakhi scene along with the 'D' for? ...Didi scene and they were both shown yesterday! I tell you all, Maanvi as a little kid (with the two piggy-tails) was so cute! And Jeevika was totally adorable too. JeeMan's journey from childhood to now just reflects the fact of how close Jeevika and Maanvi have been throughout their entire life. Jeevika has always been the motherly one, even from when she was very little, and Maanvi has always been the cute and bubbly one, who loves her Di so much. Such simple emotions of two sisters have always portrayed so well that it is simply beyond description. These two sisters are the cutest in the world. NO! I am not just saying that because EHMMBH is my favorite show and I am biased, I am saying it because it's the truth! Never have I scene such a perfect sibling bond! In most other shows it's all about competing against your sibling proving who is worse and who is better. Otherwise one sibling is just overnice and the other is just extra immature and they always end up in fights. With our show it's nothing like that. Jeevika and Mannu have always been there with each other. I repeat myself: always. If they ever made a mistake, they did not go on a talking or meeting strike. Instead, they apologized, sorted the matter out and reunited because JeeMan know they can't live without each other! Jeevika and Maanvi have proved that sisterly love is something that never outgrows. Yes, Jeevika and Maanvi's paths may change but their directions won't. They will always travel the same way in life...forwards. No matter how far they are, their heart will always be together. From their childhood to now,  their faces may have changed, but their personalities and love for each other have simply grown. They do exactly the same things as each other...aakhir behen hai vo, khoon ka risthaa hai unka! This is why I say, Jeevika and Maanvi are two evergreen trees whose leaves of love never fall of...because they have each other the entire way through their journey of life.

Nor wealth nor gifts can buy sisterly love. The bond between siblings comes from the heart! Learn from EHMMBH's two evergreen trees how to bond with your siblings and never let them go.

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

diyashauryaxxxshadiaxxxvgaaSRK_MePhoenixAshShruthigowdascreen22angelrjRamii_20NimishrrVirManForLife_virmanarshi_love_zainriastarmunnihyderabadAdenah.NiShalaysha1989nrithyaoRadharadaytadi-maroshine123shilpa09girl_rocksvirumanuprincess_saraJannat94chasinghopesakshi_aditi-Pj-preethis-Aswathy-littlesmileShona1907..Ankita..preity_dItsmeAishlovelife.Shrav123rabzonedge_keertu_Roses-khushi.SalmanDeewani....Jes...-.SapnokiRani-.

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
superb post preeti...ClapClap
love virman, nishal, jeeman... they r just awesome!!!ClapBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riastar-bonbon-

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
awesum post once again preeti..indeed des two are evergreen trees.v have in other soaps always seen sisters fighting jealusy arousing ego clashes btw sis etc but ehmmbh is way to different d bond dey shared btw sisters is sumthing out of d world..der love care respect foreachother is beyond words..one's happiness lies in other's happiness n vice versa..ehmmbh has taught us  d real meanings of relationship hats off to d show  n nia krystle for potraying such beautiful relationship btw sisters..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22riastar-bonbon-

BadtameezDil. IF-Rockerz
BadtameezDil.
BadtameezDil.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
D' for? ...Didi scene..
I still remember when i first heard this line in the promo..It was the first promo!
I can't still imagine that i have been watching this show frm the start..Even tough i missed some prts!
And in the last 9 months journey..something is same as before- Jeeman!
Their love, care,support, fun, sadness and all the feelings are potrayed so well by Nia and Krystle that fr a moment, U feel that they r actually sisters!
They are truly made fr each other.. Just like Two Evergreen trees!

Nice post PP!LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shruthigowdascreen22riastar..Ankita..lovelife.-bonbon-

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_virman

superb post preeti...ClapClap
love virman, nishal, jeeman... they r just awesome!!!ClapBig smile

Thank you! And of course, they all rock the show and make an awesome cast!

Originally posted by viratmanvi

awesum post once again preeti..indeed des two are evergreen trees.v have in other soaps always seen sisters fighting jealusy arousing ego clashes btw sis etc but ehmmbh is way to different d bond dey shared btw sisters is sumthing out of d world..der love care respect foreachother is beyond words..one's happiness lies in other's happiness n vice versa..ehmmbh has taught us  d real meanings of relationship hats off to d show  n nia krystle for potraying such beautiful relationship btw sisters.. 

Thank you! Yep...you nailed it. Mostly in shows their is competition between siblings but the situation is different with our unique show. It's never been that way and nor will it ever be. Ek Hazaaron Mein has taught as moral values extremely difficult to forget. KryNia have done and are doing a brilliant job! They definitely seem like sisters in real life! Hats of them Clap

Originally posted by __Shivani__

D' for? ...Didi scene..
I still remember when i first heard this line in the promo..It was the first promo!
I can't still imagine that i have been watching this show frm the start..Even tough i missed some prts!
And in the last 9 months journey..something is same as before- Jeeman!
Their love, care,support, fun, sadness and all the feelings are potrayed so well by Nia and Krystle that fr a moment, U feel that they r actually sisters!
They are truly made fr each other.. Just like Two Evergreen trees!

Nice post PP!LOL

The first promos of the show were all so touching and created magic. The most recent promo of JeeMan at VirMan's roka has created that magic all over again! The journey this show has gone through has bought many new characters and changes however, one thing that has not altered even the slightest bit is JeeMan's love! 

Thanks SS LOL

riastar..Ankita..

chasinghope IF-Dazzler
chasinghope
chasinghope

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Amazing post Preetz! Clap
Two evergreen trees! Wink Thats the really the true word for them! I loved 'D' for 'Didi' isn't that so cute?! And Mannu looked so adorable! Smile

The sisters' tieing the Rakhi scene was awesome! And 10 minutes to 12 LOL!! That was close!
I loved the way they showed the flashback and how Kryia acted!! It was done splendid well!! 
Loved yesterday's episode! It was Amazing!!

riastar-bonbon-

love_zain Senior Member
love_zain
love_zain

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishu_VirMan

Two evergreen trees! Wink Thats the really the true word for them! I loved 'D' for 'Didi' isn't that so cute?! And Mannu looked so adorable! Smile

The sisters' tieing the Rakhi scene was awesome! And 10 minutes to 12 LOL!! That was close!
I loved the way they showed the flashback and how Kryia acted!! It was done splendid well!! 

i totally agree...it was amazing SmileSmile

riastar-bonbon-

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishu_VirMan

Thanks babe! You said it! Those early promos of when JeeMan were little were shhooo shweet! They stole my heart and this is how I got attracted to this show! Embarrassed I know right, some intense timings we had there! But Jeevika made it to her Mannu Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riastar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index