Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Mere Hawas ke pujaari, bilkul tayaar hai naari πŸ˜†

A M A Z I N G 
.Alluring. thumbnail
Oh man the guy is cute but he looks like Preity's brother..😲 they have zero chemistry!! 

I still hope the film does well for Preity's sake only! 
Edited by .Alluring. - 11 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
this looks despo on so many diff levels...πŸ˜•
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hmm.. not sure what to say about the trailer. And the director is someone I can never trust. Oh well, let's hope they've made a decent film for Preity's sake!

She deserved a better male lead BTW.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pathaka

this looks despo on so many diff levels...πŸ˜•

Lmao, i was just about to say that!

The guy might be promising in the unconventional way...but PZ?  W*F happened to her? Shes changed her face completely and this role is like 10 years too late for her. And her clothing is SOOO atrocious, also a decade too late.
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Enycedoll

Lmao, i was just about to say that!

The guy might be promising in the unconventional way...but PZ?  W*F happened to her? Shes changed her face completely and this role is like 10 years too late for her. And her clothing is SOOO atrocious, also a decade too late.

the guy is from sanjivani...as far as i know,he wasnt bad but he wasnt "OMG HES ADORABLE LEMME TAPE HIS POSTER TO MY BEDROOM" kind either...he has this familar aura abt him coz of his tv appearances so he dosent look fresh either...the films trying to emulate all those badly made, slow paced hollywood romcoms (half of which r set in paris)...so stale...the music sounds so wannabe...
then PZ is acting all self conciously cutesy, bubbly n peppy...it dosent look natural on her anymore...
add to tht shes producing movie herself...it kinda screams out the statement "if no ones makin movies with me,im gonna make em myself"...

plus PZ's silly british accent from JBJ...
therz nothing wrong with it per say, its just rubbing me off in a wrong way on so many diff levels...
Edited by pathaka - 11 years ago
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This looks like an ad campaign for promoting Paris. And that background score in French is very  creepy. Preity Zinta's eyes look so weird in the introduction, she looks stoned.
Edited by DeepShadow - 11 years ago
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nothing exciting in this promoπŸ₯±  and preity has lost her charm
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pathaka

the guy is from sanjivani...as far as i know,he wasnt bad but he wasnt "OMG HES ADORABLE LEMME TAPE HIS POSTER TO MY BEDROOM" kind either...he has this familar aura abt him coz of his tv appearances so he dosent look fresh either...the films trying to emulate all those badly made, slow paced hollywood romcoms (half of which r set in paris)...so stale...the music sounds so wannabe...
then PZ is acting all self conciously cutesy, bubbly n peppy...it dosent look natural on her anymore...
add to tht shes producing movie herself...it kinda screams out the statement "if no ones makin movies with me,im gonna make em myself"...

plus PZ's silly british accent from JBJ...
therz nothing wrong with it per say, its just rubbing me off in a wrong way on so many diff levels...

Oh god, sanjivni still airs? I didnt know he was the new doc lol 

I almist feel bad for her...this has disaster written all over it.