TOI- Madhubala's wedding in EMIs?

rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
read this in today's

every girl has  a dream about her marriage. will there be flowers , will she wear a red bridal lehenga and what will be on the wedding menu ? but for madhubala madhu ( drashti dhami ) , all these dreams were shattered when she had to choose between Shamsher , ( whom she considers her father ) and superstar RK (Vivian Dsena ) whom she detests as her life partner. the drama unfolds tonight, true bollywood style - when the couple ends up taking only four pheras. while madhu promises to follow her husband, RK leaves her waiting midway as he refuses to follow anyone. Says drashti Dhami, ''i'd heard of payments in instalments and EMIs but a wedding in instalments?i believe that we fall in love once and marriage should also happen only once...a happy one. i would never want to be in madhu's situation and be part of a marriage where i cannot see eye to eye with the man i married''.
    will this new twist in madhu's life shatter everything she stood for and or will she make peace with this turmoil?

watch madhubala...ek ishq,ek junoon on Thursday, august 9 at 8.30 pm only on Colors
Edited by rukhsar.crazy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SnakeEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
ThnxxxEdited by Rehan2012 - 11 years ago