India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Will Sinal find jobs??

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Kunal has not been working or practicing for 9 years!Ouch And even before that he did not work consistently during rape case and murder case. 

Siddhi stopped working after rape case and then was jailed for 9 years. 

So, now even if they both go out in search of jobs, will they find one? I feel they will search but in vain. Meantime, twins will be plotting to reunite them. After getting together, they have to start their own firm because I don't see how anyone would employ themConfused

What are your views on this?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicacooldipikaAnkitaKaranRishrabhHitchHiker_

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
well Hima , logic ,reality nothing works in this show as we already know ...so there is a possibilty dat inspite of being out of job since soo long , both of them end up getting jobs ...Confused

but from the info we keep getting these days ...wat i feel is dat maybe sinal arent shown working till their kids reunite them ...once they reunite ...then maybe focus will be there on their professional growth , kunal finding a job ...or best being both opening a law firm together...

Edited by cooldipika - 09 August 2012 at 2:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica-Hima-AnkitaKaran

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
For Siddhi I have a suggestion , Sulekha has money right so she can probably start a connect programme , like an initiative that help people released from jail settle back into the society.I am sure that 10 minutes Sid spend waiting outside till Sulekha came would have been the worst !

Out of touch from the world for 9 years and no one in teh world to give a damn about you!Ouch What would Siddhi have done if Sulekha did not come?Confused There are many who aren't lucky like Sid she could start an initiative to help those people.Also she may not be able to fight cases but she could start a legal section that helps those jailed file petitions, reappeal cases etc!!! What Sulekha did for her she should give back to the society!

I have a feeling Kunal will get a job to spite Sid!!!Maybe in some organisation associated with the Diwans!Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicacooldipikaMalarkodi-Hima-AnkitaKaran

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by chitsss

For Siddhi I have a suggestion , Sulekha has money right so she can probably start a connect programme , like an initiative that help people released from jail settle back into the society.I am sure that 10 minutes Sid spend waiting outside till Sulekha came would have been the worst !

Out of touch from the world for 9 years and no one in teh world to give a damn about you!Ouch What would Siddhi have done if Sulekha did not come?Confused There are many who aren't lucky like Sid she could start an initiative to help those people.Also she may not be able to fight cases but she could start a legal section that helps those jailed file petitions, reappeal cases etc!!! What Sulekha did for her she should give back to the society!

I have a feeling Kunal will get a job to spite Sid!!!Maybe in some organisation associated with the Diwans!Wink

@bold i agree. hahha

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top