India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

"Suhagraat"/ lingerie epis parallel

tahl Senior Member
tahl
tahl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Arya's awkward situation in yesterday's episode reminded me of a few scenes from previous episodes, specifically the ones right after their marriage. The episodes I'm referring to are 11.04.12 and 13.04.12. In the former episode, Yash notices the two items Prateek left in Arya's bedroom for their suhagraat. He discreetly tries to and fails miserably to hide the items before Aarti sees him. What made me laugh was that in yesterday's episode, Aarti subtlety tried to move and hide her box of underwear from Yash without him noticing with her feet just as Yash had tried to unsuccessfully hide the packet of condoms from Aarti by shoving it around with his feet. LOL First, Aarti had thought poorly of Yash, but then their roles are reversed: Aarti had thought Yash was like all other men, and Yash thought that Aarti was trying to take Arpita's place. Both had thought that the other didn't understand the expectations they had and boundaries they set for their relationship.

I like that the CVs use these awkward, comical situations to address bigger issues. In the first situation, Yash returned the two items to Prateek and clarified why he agreed to this punar vivah: not for intimacy, but for his children. He provided a mother for them who could supplement the love he showered on his girls. Aarti wished the same for her son. Yash thus defined Arya's initial relationship that has become the foundation upon which they have continued to bond and grow: They are parents first and foremost. Arya found the basis of their relationship and expected no more or less from each other than to be the best parents they could be for their children.

The second situation (yesterday's episode) addressed Arya's growing relationship. Yash has always made it clear that Aarti cannot and may not take Arpita's place. However, he has not clearly defined the distinction between wife and Arpita for himself because to him wife=Arpita=love, so how can he adequately lay the boundaries for Aarti? When he sees Aarti behaving in a manner that he believes only a wife should or as Arpita had, he is irked. He had already defined their relationship as nothing more than parents to their kids, so believes that Aarti should keep her place solely as a mother. I like how this time, the CVs used Aarti to add another layer to their relationship. She clears up that she is not Arpita, nor does she wish to be Arpita; she hasn't ever even demanded her haqq as a wife. Rather, it's Yash's problem that he sees qualities'as a mother, wife and woman'in Aarti that remind him of Arpita. This is a great step forward for Arya because rather than constantly comparing Aarti's every say and action to those of Arpita's, now Yash will see Aarti only as herself. This incident is the foundation upon which Yash can distinguish between the two women and possibly start to understand that he is falling for Aarti, but that doesn't mean he is replacing Arpita or loves her any less.

One last thing I wanted to point out. Whenever Yash and Aarti bumped heads in the past, like in the episode that aired on 13.04.2012 (the poppers--spelling??--in the bed scene), they always bumped their heads a second time so as to avoid a fight. In yesterday's episode, both were too embarrassed to even look at each other, let alone bump heads again and look! They got into a fight. LOL

At least now though we can start to see the story progress from here.

Hats off to the CVs Star for incorporating and building upon previous themes. Clap 

Phew! That was a lot. Thus far I've been a quite member on the forum, but I had time to make a post and it ALL came rushing out! Embarrassed

Anybody have anything else to add or say? I'd love to hear your pov!

Edited by tahl - 09 August 2012 at 2:06am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Humtum25suganvjabin11cynthiagemsuju19desikimsamDeepDL19pal_maanjojo1986-Deepzz-ns1970ladyBgudleenarana42nirmalac99AnushaGKkholitacssudha..Apz..hana_yjyoti06VishaD.maha9LoveforlifeTanShi_CrazyLuvswathi_swaronpickachugafulu14

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Loved your post yaar!!! what you have written is true true true!! love the way  CV's give a fitting closure to the scenes they show!! Agree he will start seeing her as a wife, mother outside the shadow of Arpita! lovely take!! pls make more post in the future..will love to read them! Cheers!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42hana_y

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Deep analysis..nice

leenarana42hana_y

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Loved your POV. This is just a turning point in Yash's life and here starts the confusion for him and thus comes the promo. Coming days will be fun to watch. Yash's growing feelings and his confusion will be worth watching

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

ladyBgud IF-Dazzler
ladyBgud
ladyBgud

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
LOL we can see that they are not yet comfortable when it comes to intimate things but for the welfare of children, each other and the whole family, they are definitely a team..Embarrassed Yash chuckling to ask Aarti for tea with him was just sexy and the "shut-up" look from Aarti was enough to make him scramble fast LOL they're cuter than cute...

hana_y

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
nice post

leenarana42hana_y

leenarana42 IF-Dazzler
leenarana42
leenarana42

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Nice analysis, I like yr post very much.  Yesterday episode was the clear indication that Yash somewhere is falling in love for Aarti & showing his agony for this.  Hats off to Gurmeet for such a brilliant 
expressions & Aarti now emerged as a strong and confident individual

hana_y

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Love ur post yaar. Very deep and thoughtful analysis with our fav arya moments. I agree with u completely in ur view!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index