India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

hi...9th aug (Page 9)

JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged

WOW AWESOME POEMClap...LOVED ITClap This is a toughr riddle bt i will try!!!!Embarrassed
...i think u spkin abt d pain of d past which is hs become fresh yet again bcz of dadi...d pages of d past open bt cudnt blow away arshi bond!!!!...der is janmashtami celebrtn goin on a midst dis pain!!!!Confused...i think i m partially right!!!Confused

Edited by JUHI.HI - 09 August 2012 at 2:42am

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
kuch samag nahi pathe.ConfusedOuch...any way thanku khushboo...Smile..the bond i think b/w arnav and khushi...and wind id dadi..sure...hm lets look on yodays episode
sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
In thz stanaza one thing is sure during janamastmi festival somthing will greatt happen bw dadi and khushi dadi wii again do something jo janmastmi sari khushi ko kharab kare ga,,bond is definitly our arshii,,
heart selead means arnv,s heart bcoz dai ki entry na gain arnv past mi kara kiya ha,,sooo its arnv heart
agr kuch or samjh aya tu ill add

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Am scaredShocked. I hope nothing happens to our Arshi bond that has jst started blooming. Please Khush at least u can assure us abt this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
ConfusedConfused
monasharma9 Newbie
monasharma9
monasharma9

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
dadi is definitely going to reveal something ... remember in yesterdays epi nani asks her that u don't even know khushi but why r u behaving in this manner with her...and dadi didn't say anything...dadi knows something or myb shyaam told her something... 

Edited by monasharma9 - 09 August 2012 at 2:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nehusashhhpri_armaan

monalisa1234 Goldie
monalisa1234
monalisa1234

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Khushi can I ask u something? how come the past revealing and remarriage track can go hand in hand? I mean someone recently updated that on tv and biwi segment they shown Arnav and Khushi talking about remarriage... Can u plz clear out this much?
lovelystar Goldie
lovelystar
lovelystar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
i think i get it a little bit..!! here's what i understood..

the wind is dadi..!! gust of wind blew arnav and khushi way, who knew dadi had so much to say that it would make arnav and khushi's heart bleed with pain..

dadi saw one of the strongest bond between ARHI.. realizing this dadi turns back helplessly and goes in search for a helping hand, shyam and anjali???

after dadi leaves ARHI alone for good, but the pain could not be removed from arnav's heart,  and khushi could not wipe the sadness of arnav's heart and he s hurt...

dadi reveals arnav's past..!! maybe its related to the store room they showed us.. its the first time.. and khushi found lots of stuff related to arnav and anjali's childhood..!!

do i make any sense.???? sorry.. i tried..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alankritaraiyanpri_armaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index