India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

hi...9th aug (Page 10)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
i just didnt understand anything except that Arnav has found a helping hand as Khushi LOL
Khushboo.. you wrote it?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

chinthi33 Senior Member
chinthi33
chinthi33

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
wot ever the past maYbe, kushi & arnav were just kids who didn't know anything dat happened. So there is no point arnav to be angry with kushi... coz children are not responsible for their parents mistakes. yeah yeah arnav takes time to understand stuff then he'll regret. 

Thanx for the hint. hope everything goes well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
i think i must ask my literature professor who watches IPKKND to resolve it.LOL.thanks fr hard poem khush...i think the WIND is dadi...BREEZE is khushi..Cry.rest i am stilll thinking deeply...but i feel dadi was sent by shyam...during celebration he will be back due to dadi..arnav will be angry on recollecting those moments..khushi will support him...i am still thinking...Confused
dadi brought the painful past with her...it made arnav heart filled with pain and tears again..khushi is supporting him but still she didnt be able to cure arnav and revive him frm pain..completely...

Edited by sarun_deewani - 09 August 2012 at 2:55am
ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
I feel the wind refers to Dadi
coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I didnt Understand a bitUnhappy
Rye90 Newbie
Rye90
Rye90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
didnt understand :(
jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Taking a complete wild shot at this:

The gust of wind blew their way, who knew it had so much to say?
It made eyes prick and heart bleed again, the wind could do nothing to reduce the pain..

This is about Dadi unleashing her wrath on Khushi again.. she will declare that she doesn't accept Khushi as her daughter in law because they didn't marry with family's blessing. This will make Khushi relive all the pain and humiliation from the time of the wedding and Arnav will struggle to reduce her pain.

The wind rushed into a place newly found and saw one of the strongest bond',
It hastily turned around and silently trod on the sand reaslizing how important it was to have a helping hand

This bond could be between Anjali and Arnav. Dadi chances on them talking privately and realises how strong a bond the brother- sister have developed in the past years and how Anjali is the only one Arnav seems to give in to. She will be happy to see their bond and will keep in mind that Anjali is the one she can use as a leverage over Arnav when need be.

The wind danced in a jig feeling real good , knowing nothing could ruin this festive mood

This is about Janmastami celebrations and Dadi being a devotee is excited about celebrating it and is sure it will go without a hitch

And yet all the joy couldn't lighten a heart.. the breeze couldn't wipe the sadness that tore it apart\

The heart that cannot be lightened is Anjali's, who probably is missing Shyam as these festivities are a reminder of the good times they shared. The breeze could be Khushi who notices her sadness but feels helpless as she fails to bring a smile to her face.

The wind entered a room that has always been sealed and blew away pages of the past that were unrevealed
Why didn't the past rest where it should lay? Why did the wind blow their way?

This past could refer to either Arnav's past, truth about Shyam's exist from home which is now in the near past and is unknown to Dadi or even Arnav and Khushi's wedding circumstances revealed to all. This one am not too sure about..

Edited by jules - 09 August 2012 at 7:48am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chandramckmv3dsami_qtinnocentgreenBarunz4everCetroniaChaituvVeena..OmNaMaSteOm

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Am totally clean bold ... I guess the gust of wind is khushi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index