Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

islandgirl007 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: khushboorath

Post cannot be quoted.

you know leave alone the hints and clues..but i must say ur way of writing poetry is amazinggg...great job👏
960bsipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the process of revealing Arnav's past may be kushi has found out about her past...
I think the last para says that after finding it may be kushi  thinks that she should not have found about it  she...i know this sounds stupid but just a try
islandgirl007 thumbnail
I think Khushi will figure out how her past is linked to arnav first...and then distance herself
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: superb

1st para - Wind: Khushi came in life of Arnav and Anjali with some links of past, where Khushi herself is unaware of these links which are hurtful. Khushi couldnt help either of the siblings in reducing their pain.

2nd para - Wind ie Khushi is just found a new place ie her husband and sees him talking to Anjali and sharing a strong bond with her.

3rd para - Wind ie Khushi is very happy due to Janamashtami festival and feels like dancing as she feels that everything will be alright. But the pain of Arnav and Anjali due to the past could not be eased.

4th para - Wind ie Khushi again goes to the store room to get the conch of her mother in law and finds some links to her past.

im not sure if I've understood your post correctly but you wrote beautifully!

That's what I think it was aswell but jus abit different at the end the breeze is Dadi I think
gust of wind, that has somthing to say: Masala Mama  comes back and farts. Farts= stinky= he is trying to say that he'll eat up all the food in RM. when farts stink so much, they make the eyes prick and heart bleed. gust of wind= mamaji/farts is the cause of the pain, and hence cant do anything 

2nd wind is Shyam, since he was kicked out of RM and thus he to find a nw place to livehe lives iwth the trees: their branches are really strong and thus form a strong bond :) then he saw anjali outside and got down to walk ( on the sand) and realized that anjali was the helping hand, he neeeded to be retunited with RM and ArnavJi. #loveStoryFTW

The third wind is Laxmi who is always feeling good ( now that even lavanya isnt there;)
Laxmi is being dressed up in Chanel Goat Fall Line 2012, so she is REALLY happy
but since HP is busy with chores and Shyamu isnt there, the joy of being pampered and wearing Chanel wsnt ebough for her

The fourth wind is the combination of the first three winds. All of them entered ArHi's room, blew away the past rabbaveys and revealed the Didi Ki Saut track, which revealed the past shenangians of Arnav and Shyam in Harvard University. The past is that Shyam went to Harvard Law school  and Arnav went to Harvard Business School. They met over SpellChecks and their escapes from the barber's shop. 
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tiyaa kis chakki ka atta khati ho?? :p
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IMMI-

Oh do u get a prize becuz I think I know what ur talking about

y shud i get prize dear...
khushboorath thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna5293

Tiyaa kis chakki ka atta khati ho?? :p

i guess nataraj chakki...😉
khushboorath thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

gust of wind, that has somthing to say: Masala Mama  comes back and farts. Farts= stinky= he is trying to say that he'll eat up all the food in RM. when farts stink so much, they make the eyes prick and heart bleed. gust of wind= mamaji/farts is the cause of the pain, and hence cant do anything 

2nd wind is Shyam, since he was kicked out of RM and thus he to find a nw place to livehe lives iwth the trees: their branches are really strong and thus form a strong bond :) then he saw anjali outside and got down to walk ( on the sand) and realized that anjali was the helping hand, he neeeded to be retunited with RM and ArnavJi. #loveStoryFTW

The third wind is Laxmi who is always feeling good ( now that even lavanya isnt there;)
Laxmi is being dressed up in Chanel Goat Fall Line 2012, so she is REALLY happy
but since HP is busy with chores and Shyamu isnt there, the joy of being pampered and wearing Chanel wsnt ebough for her

The fourth wind is the combination of the first three winds. All of them entered ArHi's room, blew away the past rabbaveys and revealed the Didi Ki Saut track, which revealed the past shenangians of Arnav and Shyam in Harvard University. The past is that Shyam went to Harvard Law school  and Arnav went to Harvard Business School. They met over SpellChecks and their escapes from the barber's shop. 

love ur decodes...will definitely call u next time to decode my hints...👍🏼
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khushboorath

i guess nataraj chakki...😉

lolll i thought shaktibhog atta :p