Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Today i got to know how dumb i am πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Anyways thanks for the hint khushboo though it is not useful for dumbos like me πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks khushboo.Are yaar ye kaisi peheli hai. dimaag gum gaya.Am i prepared 4 all this right now.control control...

to sum up all, i would say that this poem is counting about the present situation where past is mingling with present and it causes pain & old wound is opened.but along with this new bond is formed and made them feel gud atleast they have each other's support. in this festive season everything seems wonderful and the heart feels like dancing and cheering others but only person whose heart bleeds in this situation is anjali.all the joys around her could not bring what she desired for. and now past is visiting the present bringing along a lot of unrevealed secrets. shyam is coming back.Dekhiye raat 8 baje sirf star plus per ,ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON.
Edited by innocentgreen - 11 years ago
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushboorath

hahahahahahaha...πŸ˜†...this one is funny...hahahahha...must say nice try

Thx πŸ˜ƒ

But I added more:

First she went to Arnav and Khushi, but saw the new found love and trust that was very strong and didnt interfere or cause any problems as of yet between them.
The second is that during the festival everyone will be happy on the outside with ritual and prayers, but inside they will all remember the "ghost".
Last but not least no matter what the wind decides it is unable to stop its progression and the past will start to unfold slowly infront on everyone who is involved.😳
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thanks khush fr d hint..
nw i guess it talks abt der marriage nd strong bond inspite of all d pain dey hav gone thrugh..but dadi is a threat 2 dem becz of d past..i guess both r unaware of d past wich relates dem...sumwhere in d house d past must be hidden wich will open up durin d janamashtami celebrations nd i feel dadi wud be openin it...or arnav nd khushi reach der on dere own...
d story is gettin excitin day by day..lets c wat happens...plz khush clarify d hint aftr d episode airs...
well dis was a lil tough2 guess...πŸ˜†
Edited by sashhh33 - 11 years ago
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi dear khusboo dear,,yar ya tu muskhil ha tura raham karo hum per dimag hi chalna band ho jata ha,,
bit khusboo jab takk hindi mi na ho iska answer dana ka maza nahi ata will u plz translate yar,eng mi ans dana ka amza nahi ata,,per dimag zaror chalna band kar data ha,,
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
khushboo asan karo yar bohat mushqal hiπŸ˜•
mzeesana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok here goes you got me hooked too :)

the wind is obviously Dadi... she made Khushi ( eyes prick) and arnav (bleeding heart) cry but realized their bond was unbreakable.

She decided she will have to back off for now until she gets help to break ARSHI bond...

during the celebrations the Dadi was relaxed thinking nothing could ruin the occasion and bang there was a Shyam revelation... and Anjali looses it with Khushi and blames Khushi and here we go again Arnav has to decide between Khushi and Di

how did i do? was i even close lol
KIRUCHINA150826 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok my tk is WIND IS KHUSHI
  BLEEDING HEART IS ARNAV
BOND IS ARSHI

NOW REGARDING THE HELPING HAND KHUSHI WILL HELP BOTH ARNAV AND ANJALI TO COME OVER THEIR PAST.. HOPE SO

KHUSHBOO i have to tell u this thing,, yaar i have never sloved such a hint in my entire life ,, not even in my school days,,, but hats off to u,,, luv ur hints..
Bluefalls thumbnail

Ok I am trying to solve it!πŸ˜†

Khushi came into their lives with their past and everyone was unaware of it. Her presence hurt them and made them sad but she could do nothing to reduce their pain as she was helpless

She discovered a new thing about arnav.  She got to know about the strong bond between arnav and his mother. And realisation dawned on her that he wud require a helping hand which she can provide her.

She thought to celebrate Janmashtami in a grand way. The festive mood was thought to bring happiness. But arnav is still sad. Nothing could revive his mood back

Khushi  gets to know something about the past which should not have come out in open.

πŸ˜”

P.S : I guess khushi is the wind coz that makes sense...if daadi is the wind then the entire poem is not suiting herπŸ˜•.

Edited by saheli2610 - 11 years ago
JUHI.HI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

WOW AWESOME POEMπŸ‘...LOVED ITπŸ‘ This is a toughr riddle bt i will try!!!!😳
...i think u spkin abt d pain of d past which is hs become fresh yet again bcz of dadi...d pages of d past open bt cudnt blow away arshi bond!!!!...der is janmashtami celebrtn goin on a midst dis pain!!!!πŸ˜•...i think i m partially right!!!πŸ˜•
Edited by JUHI.HI - 11 years ago