Posted: 11 years ago
The wind is Khushi...She will walk upon Arnav & Anjali & may see them remembering their parents..She'll realize she'll need help cheering them up(Maybe Nani??)...Than she'll dance thinking everyone will be happy in the pooja because of the festivities..& Anjali would be..But Arnav would be still heavy-hearted...Edited by farah53 - 11 years ago
I think the wind is Khushi! She came into Arnav and Anjali's life and changed it! Bought back the joy and the pain!

Bought back the past! That is my take! Or Dadi is the wind,  but it makes no sense as this poem dosent seem to describe her!
I'm really scared, and my body was shivering while reading ur post and still i'm shivering..
Why the hell is that past to reveal now??
thnx khush!!!:-D though i cn nevr crack ur hints:-P
Could not decipher it much, but it sounds very scary!!!

I am really worried about today's episode now
😕
Edited by Starstruck1382 - 11 years ago
Khusboorath...the wind u mentioned in your poem is KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA??????

😲koi plz mujhe hindi mein samjha do i dont understand m really confused plzz help me gyz😭
I hope my fears dont come true 😕
looks like arnav is gonna remember about his past incidents.. thanks for the hint, khush😊