Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

didnt understand a bit

Edited by baruncutie - 11 years ago
pehle to thoda thoda samaj aata tha but  this time i'm clean bold 😆 Edited by inspiron - 11 years ago
😕😕🤢
this was my reaction!!!!!!!
Edited by arshi4ever - 11 years ago
The bond between Arnav & Khushi to remain strong regardless of the pain that revelations of the past bring?

Janmastami to be celebrated with great joy?

Edited by smitar - 11 years ago
wow!!!lovely poetry with difficult meaning hidden
Time to light up Brain
Thanxx
OMG Khushboo u always make me mad!!!
anyways thnx for ur hint!!!
I think WIND is Dadi
Bleeding heart is ARNAV
Breeze is Khushi

so Dadi may reveal his past very soon, depressing our Arshi

Brilliant verses... 

The wind is Dadi. She made Khushi cry and Arnav relived the past again... She came but she couldn't tame the prickling pain from the past... Dadi stumbled upon the strong bong between Arnav and Khushi - a new for her, so I guess she'll leave both of them on their own. She didn't know about Shyam - and maybe that is going to create trouble in the Janmashtami celebrations as she will definitely ask about Shyam again. And Anjali will suffer of loneliness this time because of him.

And the last one scared me. The past revelation is going to be devastating! From what it looks like it'd been better if it was never revealed! What is that??? I'm dying to know!

Or or or - hang on - the wind could also be Khushi... Maybe her connection with the past, or something from Arnav's past she doesn't know about is going to ruin the mood of people at RM. She was happy and then she saw some bond - here I'm a bit confused - maybe between Arnav and his Mother - I'm not sure - can be anyone - and then she decided to retreat. Maybe she connected her past, living alone when her parents died to that of Arnav's parents' death. She had her family, while he was left stranded on the streets.

But the last verse still ends on the same sad note. It is going to be Khushi who is going to discover the past and maybe curse herself for ever entering Arnav's life!

Which way it is?!
Edited by Pearl_mystic - 11 years ago
Tfs ... This is a difficult one ... Trying very hard 2 crack this hint ...
Originally posted by arshi4ever

E
machi unaku ethachi idea kidaicha pm or mail send panu