India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Amar's hard earned Money... (Page 2)

jaanujanvi Senior Member
jaanujanvi
jaanujanvi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
If Renu Misuses Amar's money...Papaji should punish her by giving the house to Nanhi and addu and make Renu suffer for her bad deeds...

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
yes but wasnt the name written on the transfer note that of Vedkant Vyas , then how can Sanjay put the money in his account ?? I dont get it at all  :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanujanvi

jaanujanvi Senior Member
jaanujanvi
jaanujanvi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smittu

yes but wasnt the name written on the transfer note that of Vedkant Vyas , then how can Sanjay put the money in his account ?? I dont get it at all  :(

Yeah...how can sanjay do the closure of FD...if it is given in papaji's name?
zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Julplat

hi there

i didn't understand Papaji either
he knows Renu's character very well
why has he given all the pack to her???? so thoughtless of him(

and besides i thought HM trip would not cost all Amar's savings LOL or would? otherwise the savings would become meaningless to be spent on just one trip Ermm - though an important one for MM
somehow this is unreasonable and imprudent

Not to worry - the entire FD amount is not being blown up on the HM trip. The FD was for Rs 10 lakhs and each ticket plus stay in Nepal costs Rs 8000 according to Renu's travel agent - which for 4 people would mean Rs 32000. And dont forget Renu is sure to extract a fat discount/commission from her bhaiya travel agent as well !
amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
seriously kabhi kabhi papaji unnecessary things karta hai? why he has to give the FD to renu, sanjay ko seeda de detha...or he could have kept it with himself...hope renu ki bhaiyya nepal ka acha facilities hi MM ko de...as renu requested her bhaiyya is giving discount to her...hope he gives acha hotel..acha travel facilities to MM...renu ne already kaha hai ki...MM unke HM nahi kabhi bhool payenge...

Edited by amrutha26 - 09 August 2012 at 3:49am
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
I want to know how can they break FD without pa[aji's consent
nothing has been shown and why would anyway want to bread deposits coz fr any family interests one gets from such deposits is a big deal as well

and why he gave FD to Renu, I didn't get, he could hv given to Sanjay

Edited by SunShine_A - 09 August 2012 at 4:01am
Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged

In any media based communication, where story telling is concerned, I hope nobody shows that negative approach or evil deeds win! They may try all bad things but in the end its only positive and good deeds that WIN! If not in real world, atleast showcase this message so that the viewers are inspired and take lessons from there! Showing bad people win doesn't help the viewers who want to do good things in real life but will become losers! And I hope that NBT too will not show any negative energy winning and not convey the wrong message to viewers!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index