Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Amar's hard earned Money...

jaanujanvi Senior Member
jaanujanvi
jaanujanvi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Guys,

This point is bugging me from the time i saw Renu and Sanjay scene in yesterday's episode...

I am so much concerned abt the amt which was earned by Amar with so much difficulty,with so much pain for saving that money by sacrificing the luxuries of life...is being used rather misused by Renu or his evil Son Tanu for their whims and fancies...in future

Mohan and Megha gave that amt to papaji as he dont have to work and lead a happy and contented life with his son's money and This has been misused by Renu...

It has to be made used atleast for nanhi or addu or for papaji...

That hard earned money should never be mis-used by this Renu and Tanu...

Hope...cv's do justice in this regard

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Julplatamrutha26RishrabhSunShine_A-Swetha-

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanujanvi

Guys,

This point is bugging me from the time i saw Renu and Sanjay scene in yesterday's episode...

I am so much concerned abt the amt which was earned by Amar with so much difficulty,with so much pain for saving that money by sacrificing the luxuries of life...is being used rather misused by Renu or his evil Son Tanu for their whims and fancies...in future

Mohan and Megha gave that amt to papaji as he dont have to work and lead a happy and contented life with his son's money and This has been misused by Renu...

I did not understand Papaji's gesture and meaning when he gave the FD to Renu and said ' ise dhyaan se rakhho" or something like that. Did he mean to say that the money was now Sanjay - Renu's to keep? Otherwise why give the FD to Renu. If he wanted it to be encashed and put in his account he would have kept it himself or given it to Sanjay, but not Renu.

Confusing ! Remember how Papaji had got us confused earlier with his ' prastav ' to Mohan at the hospital !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Julplatjaanujanviamrutha26

jaanujanvi Senior Member
jaanujanvi
jaanujanvi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zandu37

Originally posted by jaanujanvi

Guys,

I did not understand Papaji's gesture and meaning when he gave the FD to Renu and said ' ise dhyaan se rakhho" or something like that. Did he mean to say that the money was now Sanjay - Renu's to keep? Otherwise why give the FD to Renu. If he wanted it to be encashed and put in his account he would have kept it himself or given it to Sanjay, but not Renu.

Confusing ! Remember how Papaji had got us confused earlier with his ' prastav ' to Mohan at the hospital !

Exactly...How can an FD be cancelled by Sanjay which has been given in the name of 'VEDKANTH VYAS'...Bank would need the signature of papaji to transfer the money to his account and then He can tranfer to anybody's account...if he wants to do so...
siyakeraghav Senior Member
siyakeraghav
siyakeraghav

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
not only the money is going to be misused by renu but i feel on renu's insistence sanjay will throw out papaji ,his wife and his sister also out of the house.then megha and mohan will look after them although how it is going to be feasible with mohan's careless ways while handling money.the problem remains as to how renu proposes to encash ved's  money
Julplat Groupbie
Julplat
Julplat

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

hi there

i didn't understand Papaji either
he knows Renu's character very well
why has he given all the pack to her???? so thoughtless of him(

and besides i thought HM trip would not cost all Amar's savings LOL or would? otherwise the savings would become meaningless to be spent on just one trip Ermm - though an important one for MM
somehow this is unreasonable and imprudent

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanujanvi

Julplat Groupbie
Julplat
Julplat

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rukvij]not only the money is going to be misused by renu but i feel on renu's insistence sanjay will throw out papaji ,his wife and his sister also out of the house.
this sounds near to impossible LOL sanjay would not dare to do this - never)
though he is under Renu's influence  but stil he has some principles and wouldn't betray them - no matter what his wife may demand

jaanujanvi

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
he knows renu too well he just gave her the FD envelope to keep as in at the moment not to keep it permanently he knew renu in paise ki greed will do everything happily & that's exactly what happened he never meant to give it permanently to renu and it's bugging me too 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Julplatjaanujanvi-Swetha-

Julplat Groupbie
Julplat
Julplat

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

he knows renu too well he just gave her the FD envelope to keep as in at the moment not to keep it permanently he knew renu in paise ki greed will do everything happily & that's exactly what happened he never meant to give it permanently to renu and it's bugging me too 
hope for that

jaanujanvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index