India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Soon to be mrs manvi viraat vadhera!

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
guys can u really believe dis our mannu cute innocent lill doll is gonna be mrs virat vadhera soon..v were like waitin for dis since 9 months..virman finally toghther didnt knew it wud b so soon ..so our manvi choudary wud b mrs.vadhera how much of u still cant belive dis is happening i mean 2014 came so soon na!
d journey has been so fantastic na!

so xcited to c soon to be mrs manvi virat vadhera!

Edited by viratmanvi - 09 August 2012 at 1:51am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikavim09cutieShruthigowdamizznakushnialove_zainabhilasha143befairKushalFan-SimarhifandebiNivFemiristRamii_20mitrali_virmanmunnihyderabadshaimahnai1311_ysparohi16nrithyao-Alishah-zulfy_135siya803xoxsusanxoxtadi-marochasinghopelakshmalicemathniksidfan-Aswathy-..Ankita..Shona1907..Gowri..xMidnightStarxlittlesmileShrav123rabzonedge-INFINITE-.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

niksidfan IF-Rockerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
u know what..wen i saw her in pyjamas and sweet pink top taking ashirvad with virat..i was like  dey are doing bal vivah or what..she looks like 15 yaar..even more small...haha..and its her marriage...
more like wen  virika's marriage was going on  i was always like   wen we will see dem doing all this rasams..and it came. soo soon...Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anu1989mitrali_virmanmunnihyderabadnrithyao-Alishah-xoxsusanxoxsiya803Shona1907-Aswathy-rabzonedgeItsmeAish

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niksidfan

u know what..wen i saw her in pyjamas and sweet pink top taking ashirvad with virat..i was like  dey are doing bal vivah or what..she looks like 15 yaar..even more small...haha..and its her marriage...
more like wen  virika's marriage was going on  i was always like   wen we will see dem doing all this rasams..and it came. soo soon...Big smile

i noee so agree yar she was looking so small n cute.in her pyjamaas aww..yeah during virika i too ws imaging virman marrige n its soon gonne be trueEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

befairlove_zainsiya803nrithyaoShona1907niksidfan

niksidfan IF-Rockerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

i noee so agree yar she was looking so small n cute.in her pyjamaas aww..yeah during virika i too ws imaging virman marrige n its soon gonne be trueEmbarrassed
but i guess marriage is far away..in fact i want deir marriage after she is completely cured..want her to dance on her wedding..that wud be manvish and virat wud be accompanying her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrali_virmansiya803Shona1907

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by viratmanvi

but i guess marriage is far away..in fact i want deir marriage after she is completely cured..want her to dance on her wedding..that wud be manvish and virat wud be accompanying her

yeah actually i too wanted marrige to b after cancer is cured but if v look at d posiitve side he can officially take care of her..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrali_virmanshaimahShona1907niksidfan

swayamtoocute Newbie
swayamtoocute
swayamtoocute

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
yes...cant wait...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrali_virmanShona1907ItsmeAish

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
seriously their journey has been sooo strange ...i mean at first  tehy used to not at all like each other but now both of them are madly in lvoe with each other...cant wait for roka,engagement and shaadi but i guess shaadi ke liye abhi bhi kuch tym hain...

mitrali_virmanShona1907..Ankita..ItsmeAish

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
yeah!!!!!!
i was waiting for so long for this... indeed sabar ka fal meetha hota hai...
n ya i want the shaadi soon so that virat can take special care of her... officialyBig smile

mitrali_virmanalicemathShrav123ItsmeAish

Go to top