Punjabi Channel

Carry on jatta

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Boss.

IF-Dazzler

.Boss.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Have you seen the latest punjabi movie "Carry on Jatta"? If no, then watch it! Its best punjabi movie ever!!! I couldn't stop laughing! Gippy was just too awesome opposite Mahie gill. Its seriously a must watch guys!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abhiya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Carry on jatta" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

K.Sean

IF-Sizzlerz

K.Sean

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
I watched it a week ago.. it was really funny! But didn't really have a story.. it was a bit like these mindless comedies of Bollywood LOL

.Boss.

IF-Dazzler

.Boss.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

I watched it a week ago.. it was really funny! But didn't really have a story.. it was a bit like these mindless comedies of Bollywood LOL
Well sorry to say but i dont agree that it doesnt have a story. It does have a pretty decent story, wouldn't say a perfect one but still you  know. I am sorry if i hurted youConfused

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
who does he end up with in the end? Khushboo or Mahi? I like Khushboo and dislike Mahi.. so I want him to be with Khushboo..LOL

.Boss.

IF-Dazzler

.Boss.

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

who does he end up with in the end? Khushboo or Mahi? I like Khushboo and dislike Mahi.. so I want him to be with Khushboo..LOL
LOL same here, i like khushboo but hate mahi. But, he end up with Mahi as he only married  her and it was just a confusion that he had married khushboo Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.