India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

curse ka chakkar

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
i hate how cvs are majakofying shrap thing.shrap aise he kisi ko nahin de dete.sabse ridiculous to rati ka curse tha.it was hell stupid.koi reasearch nahin bas aise he shrap de diya.LOL
ab ye curse counterfeit kaise hoga.maybe someone else will curse ganga sot that she can bear the seed of mahadeva and become mother of his son.maybe i am not saying it will happen but just an assumption but hated that they are using shrap to show nonsense.universe ko love ke biwi kaise curse kar sakti hain,mahadeva (real waale)rati ko bhe bhasm kar dete.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Skittle16

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Using curses and boons to explain various mythological events is an old tradition. Goes back centuries. Nothing new here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06

nishant2941 Groupbie
nishant2941
nishant2941

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
are chill dear , its jst a show in really it wasnt happen dear no one knows 
SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
I don't know abt such things, I only know worshiping so not very much interested in minor details...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06mnx12foram.

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Well i think the curse was true, Maa Parvati did'nt carried lord Ganesha inside her, So Maybe thats the reason

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index