Punjabi Channel

Wisconsin Gurdwara shooting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Boss.

IF-Dazzler

.Boss.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
My heart just sank the sunday morning when i heard the news that shooting took place at a Wisconsin gurdwara. I just didn't had any words to say. I am deeply saddened by the incident. My heart goes out to the innocent people who died. I am a sikh and live in Canada, it is very heartbreaking that such shootings are taking place at our holy place. I am deeply saddened by the innocent people killed, may their souls rest in peace. I would pray to Waheguru to do justice to innocents who were not at fault and to those who did such pathetic thing.  Waheguru!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wisconsin Gurdwara shooting" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top