Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

seperation of arjun & poorvi is being shot. :-( (Page 6)

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
If purvi drops Arjun for Ovi's sake, she's the dumbest girl in the world.  She's spent too much time with her mother.  This stupid act never worked for Archana (thats why she sitting crying every episode and miserable) and it won't work for her.  Ovi doesn't need Purvi to hand Arjun over.  She needs help and a slap into reality. Giving her hope of having arjun again will just send her even further over the edge.  And cause even more greif for Purvi when she's the one being blamed for her sisters going psycho. Here you would have Purvi thinking she's doing the right thing but it will come back to bite her in the end. 

Also if she drops Arjun after all he has done to get her, then again dumbest girl in the world and it show that she never loved Arjun.  All he has been through she can just say "I know you love me, but please marry my sister".  If she loved him she would hold on to him and fight for him the same way he has for her. 

This track is the worst track and most idiotic track ever. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aathya

thesemoments IF-Rockerz
thesemoments
thesemoments

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I watched this show when it started and i really got sick of how the relationships were portrayed in this show. I stopped watching it. Now when I started to love ArVi, this sick track is about to unfold. 
-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
OH god...arghhh NO PR from now...hate EK to deathCensored
blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRFANNTHTIME

we have to wait and watch how this track goes. THere are two points,

Scenario :1 Purvi sacrificing arjun for the sake of ovi.

Scenario :2 Arjun again becoming dumb by dropping Purvi for the sake of  Ovi.

Both means the same but who initiates the seperation needs to be seen.

If Purvi initiates this she is a good girl. But if Arjun drops then is most dumbest man alive in this planet Earth

Really true have to wait for the separation track and who initate the separation. Most likely is PURVI for the following scenarios:-

1) Scenario: Archana approve of ARJUN and PURVI relation putting her relations with MANAV and her biological kids in trouble and divorce case hearing is just around the corner. Purvi could have known about it.

2) Scenario: The psycho OVI could have commit suicide hence she could have initate the separation from ARJUN.
pn_92 Goldie
pn_92
pn_92

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manjulata

Originally posted by aathya

Originally posted by blueocean_787

Originally posted by newt2007

Just to show this seperation they put Arjun into so much pain. Poor guy worked hard to prove his love for Purvi. Only to get seperated from his love and marry the gril whom he is not in love.

Rithvik confirm there is twist in their relations but it does not mean Arjun will get married with Ovi. I think Arvi will be back together. I trust what Rithvik had twitted .

ya he said there will b a twist may b arjun ovi's marrage Angry track will b the twist..
Who is true here. one is telling that Rithvik confirm there is twist in their relations but it does not mean Arjun will get married with Ovi and one is telling  he said there will b a twist may b arjun ovi's marrage Angry track will b the twist.. who is true????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

rithwik tweeted that there will be a twist.but he neither denied arjun -ovi marriage track nor confirmed it.but he mentioned that arvi are together nd will be together

crazygirl4RD

blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Who is true here. one is telling that Rithvik confirm there is twist in their relations but it does not mean Arjun will get married with Ovi and one is telling  he said there will b a twist may b arjun ovi's marrage Angry track will b the twist.. who is true????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
[/QUOTE]
rithwik tweeted that there will be a twist.but he neither denied arjun -ovi marriage track nor confirmed it.but he mentioned that arvi are together nd will be together
[/QUOTE]

Let see how the track unfold...but what i feel is if ARJUN and OVI get married, means in relations it become sis-bro in-law right? So how is it possible for ARJUN and PURVI to be back together??? ARVI is like PAVITRA RISHTA. What happen in ARMAN life is rewind back to ARVI life. So no worry guys. The twist RITHVIK is talking about could means he going back to OVI for whatever reason and there is talk about the marriage but no marriage will happen between them.
fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
can i say somthign ek is reallly stupid...arvi was just reason i am watching the show and now they r gonna seperate kya bakwas ...and ,,,,arjun ovi such a dumb pairing ...gr8888..sooo purvi gonna bee another archana

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphyblueocean_787_OrChiD_

blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

can i say somthign ek is reallly stupid...arvi was just reason i am watching the show and now they r gonna seperate kya bakwas ...and ,,,,arjun ovi such a dumb pairing ...gr8888..sooo purvi gonna bee another archana

Till the separation track i watch the show and will be back on the show when ARVI is back together again.

pn_92

Go to top