Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shar19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh god! i was watching pavitra rishta only and only for arvi..but now they r gonna spoil that also...now i'm done with pavitra rishta!

iheartu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
@MariaMars; agree with you on your last comment. All these new threads are really hard to believe. It seems like someone is trying to instigate a certain group of us real fans in this forum. 
mandy321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueocean_787

What is Asha official website? And which is Ekta kapoor actual website. And can I hv Zee tv link.

https://www.facebook.com/ZeeTvIndia?ref=ts (Zee TV's page)

sharona_bha thumbnail

ok i just visist in this asha's official facebook but this is not write by asha this by admin and are you shour that they informatiuon that they give is true will they speak with asha and after that give this news.

Edited by sharona_bha - 11 years ago
NallyLilyLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Why am I watching this show? This not good for my sanity and my blood pressure, I think I may be done. Not going to watch them, fall more in lovve with them only to see them shattered again because who knows what timeframe Ekta is looking at to put them together, I'm certain nobody what's an Arman redux, that is just drawn out and infuriating at this point. My poor Aarvi :( 😭😭
Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueocean_787

There could be track where Arjun Ovi marriage but the marriage won't happened.

means there will be just planning of marriage but marriage will not happen in arjun purvi case. right??????????????????????????????????????????????
Edited by manjulata - 11 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
First they told, that Arvi will b one after june or july something..
then they said...after soham comes..Arvi will b united, & track will more focus on soham..

now for viewers to b happy they r showing engagement & no marriage???

then y marriage mantras was playing when Archu was giving Purvi hand on ArjunπŸ˜•

& what will make Ovi marry Arjun in all this?
PRFANNTHTIME thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we have to wait and watch how this track goes. THere are two points,

Scenario :1 Purvi sacrificing arjun for the sake of ovi.

Scenario :2 Arjun again becoming dumb by dropping Purvi for the sake of  Ovi.

Both means the same but who initiates the seperation needs to be seen.

If Purvi initiates this she is a good girl. But if Arjun drops then is most dumbest man alive in this planet Earth
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
If purvi drops Arjun for Ovi's sake, she's the dumbest girl in the world.  She's spent too much time with her mother.  This stupid act never worked for Archana (thats why she sitting crying every episode and miserable) and it won't work for her.  Ovi doesn't need Purvi to hand Arjun over.  She needs help and a slap into reality. Giving her hope of having arjun again will just send her even further over the edge.  And cause even more greif for Purvi when she's the one being blamed for her sisters going psycho. Here you would have Purvi thinking she's doing the right thing but it will come back to bite her in the end. 

Also if she drops Arjun after all he has done to get her, then again dumbest girl in the world and it show that she never loved Arjun.  All he has been through she can just say "I know you love me, but please marry my sister".  If she loved him she would hold on to him and fight for him the same way he has for her. 

This track is the worst track and most idiotic track ever. 
thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I watched this show when it started and i really got sick of how the relationships were portrayed in this show. I stopped watching it. Now when I started to love ArVi, this sick track is about to unfold.