seperation of arjun & poorvi is being shot. :-( - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Rithvik confirm that arvi will be together,but he sad with some twist,maybe the twist is arjun and ovi wedding,and he dont sad when arvi will be together
this is too much dissappointing ,,,,,ekta dont listen viewers
"maybe the twist is arjun and ovi wedding" did he said that or just our thinking Edited by manjulata - 11 years ago
why suddenly they r separate ,,,,wt the reason????what the logic with this separation and why there is many separation ,,,,is any real couple separate with each other too much????i didnt ever see in my age ,,,,,,,my age is not too much but i didnt see like that relation ,,,,,,,,,,,there is only one and some day unite,,,,,,,,,its a fiction but those people watch this they r real human ,,,they have a heart  ,,,they r not a robot that they tolerate  everything,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,real and reel ,its totally different but story need some real things and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dethtarikaaa
Originally posted by manjulata

"maybe the twist is arjun and ovi wedding" did he said that or just our thinking

There could be track where Arjun Ovi marriage but the marriage won't happened.
PR will loose arvi fan and TRP will b effected then may b again back them together
which official facebook of asha are you saying because she has manny official facebook and we don't know what is true or not but ritvik has only
one.
Originally posted by sharona_bha

which official facebook of asha are you saying because she has manny official facebook and we don't know what is true or not but ritvik has only
one.

That's Asha's official page .. All her personal pics are uploaded there 

Urggg I am seriously going mad over here don't know who to believe .. Right now only time can tell what's going to happen besides Ekta and her CVs 
Yest engagement scene was shot and now separation?? So soon? Sorry, i'm unable to believe this. Wats the reason for separating so soon?? As far as i know BT shoots neck to neck.. Separation might happen, but not so soon.. 
Originally posted by ArViAshaRocks

<font color="#0066ff">That's Asha's official page .. All her personal pics are uploaded there</font>

<font color="#0066ff">Urggg I am seriously going mad over here don't know who to believe .. Right now only time can tell what's going to happen besides Ekta and her CVs</font>

What is Asha official website? And which is Ekta kapoor actual website. And can I hv Zee tv link.