waiting for things to take a positive turn

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
hi , since a long time time now ...its only and only negativity that is surrounding the show , statrting with ...

rohit's murder
richas's return 🤢

siddhi being sentenced for a crime she dint commit🤢
sinal sepration 🤢
their twins seprated 🤢
a forced leap of 9 yrs 🤢
kunal allowing richa to roam freely in house🤢
siddhi MU kunal marrying richa
sinal's younger son not been brought up well
has no feelings for his mom ...🤢

everywhere we look its only nd only negativity , misunderstandings ...which are becoming more nd more deeper now after the mess sulekhaji created yesterday by giving siddhi only half baked info ...nd creating more nd more confusion ...
these MU's have seriously become like huge web dat will take a long time to get entangled .. ...
just sick nd tired of soo much of negativity ...wishing atleast something positive happens ...tired of seeing siddhi crying every time ...
the only thing positive i can see is dat kunal richa dint marry
nd kunal 's bonding with his elder son ...
other dan dat everything is just negative ...
hoping dat atleast something positive happens ...in sinal's life ...

Edited by cooldipika - 11 years ago
yes there is a lot of negativity...but all are expected as per the leap...

u  mentioned the positivity too...but missed one thing we will get back a strong,bold,self dependant and no nonsense siddhi...i m eagerly looking forward to see that siddhi...it looks like this anand jr will want his mother to be stylish...thats why they changed her look i guess...😍...
Dipika.. until Richa is exposed and sent packing from Parichay, even the positives will look negative with her evil looks and plots! I want her out and then the black cloud lingering over the show will soon clear!
hi

for starters witcha should be exposed and kicked out, then things will automatically start looking better

norzar
hi

Originally posted by sarakvp

yes there is a lot of negativity...but all are expected as per the leap...

u  mentioned the positivity too...but missed one thing we will get back a strong,bold,self dependant and no nonsense siddhi...i m eagerly looking forward to see that siddhi...it looks like this anand jr will want his mother to be stylish...thats why they changed her look i guess...😍...

same here, looking forward to that

norzar
agree once richa is exposed and kicked out , everything will turn positive