India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav and Kushi past connection

serendipitylove Senior Member
serendipitylove
serendipitylove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Ok guys this is purely my prediction it may or may not be true. It occured to me today morning:

Dadi keeps reffering to "woh aurat" i'm sure its either kushi's mother or Garima. Lets go with kushi's mother. When Dadi entered RM, just before she went to her room to "shudh" herself, she turned back and gave kushi one hard look. I think its becoz kushi looked like her mother and dadi was reminded of "woh aurat". Dadi hates servants so i think kushi's mother was a maid at sheesh mahal. Arnav's father may have liked her. Dadi would have found out and thrown her out of Sheesh Mahal. She gets married  to another man. Arnav's dad is forced to marry nani's daughter. He probably would not have shown her any love and would have been angry and cold to her (like how arnav earlier behaved with kushi). Nani probably disliked arnav's dad coz of the way he behaved with her daughter. Arnav's mom probably heard about his former love too. Kushi is born and when she's 8 yrs old she gets really sick. The family have no money to treat her. Out of desperation kushi's parents approach arnav's dad...on the night before anjali's wedding. Arnav's mom sees her husband n kushi's mother together and unable to take it she commits suicide. Dadi and the rest of the maliks are enraged at their arrival...maybe kushi too was with them.. The maliks pursue the guptas who try to flee..an accident occurs and they die..arnav's father tries to protect the guptas and he too dies. Dadi becomes mentally unstable and goes to an ashram...

What do you all think? Please leave your commentsEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shillu.arshi

ArshiRaiguptha Goldie
ArshiRaiguptha
ArshiRaiguptha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Possible.

serendipitylove

serendipitylove
serendipitylove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
101 views but no one else wants to share their opinion with me?CryCryCry
shillu.arshi IF-Sizzlerz
shillu.arshi
shillu.arshi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I have one doubt if khushi is resembles like khushi's mother then nani should also identify her na??

May b ur prediction may come true too.

Edited by shilpa.guptha - 09 August 2012 at 1:55am

serendipitylove

serendipitylove
serendipitylove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpa.guptha

I have one doubt if khushi is resembles like khushi's mother then nani should also identify her na??

i think only dadi and d maliks have seen kushi's mom...arnav's dad's wedding would have hapnd after kushi's mom was kicked out na? and I also think dadi and garima would know everything... and would recognize each other
BTW small doubt what is "res"?Embarrassed  I'm a new here u seeSmile
serendipitylove
serendipitylove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Also Garima doesn't know arnav is a malik remember...she and evryone else thinks he's a raizada...wonder what her reaction would be when she sees dadi and when she comes to know arnav is a malik...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top